PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 📕 Drkrogue's Book of Shadows 📕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > 📕 Drkrogue's Book of Shadows 📕 >

drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
drkrogue's Book of Shadows 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔
If you are reading this, then that must mean you have a good soul, for those with evil intentions are forbidden to read from this text as I have put an enchantment that...
  • About Me
  • Table of Contents
Here's a little about me Gender: female | she/her Age: 29 Location: US Currently Playing: FFXIV, Overwatch, Phasmophobia, Helldivers 2 Currently Reading: Kingdom of Ash: Sarah J. Maas Feel free to call me any variation of my name. If you want my real name feel free to ask I don't mind. I currently live with my husband, 5 guinea pigs, and 3 gorgeous kitties (Izzy, Starlight, and Freddie) in Florida. They will all (eventually) be in a "pets" tab where they will be on display for the world to see, along with other pets I have had over the years. I mostly use this journal as a notebook of sorts for my personal use. I'll have links to certain posts in my journal if the need arises. If you want to learn more about me feel free to send me a PM!
content
content
content
credit | free to use
Avatar by: my best friend for me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page