PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A List of Items in Tables >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
If you ever been to the trade forums/trade shop forums, you may have noticed tables being used that automatically updates with whatever item you have in your inventory. These tables are ones that I help to put together! Welcome to my Item Table guide where you only need to copy and paste the codes listed before for tables. Any tables listed here are free to use with credit being optional but still appreciated. If you would like for tables to be mobile friendly, I recommend reading this guide right here. I may be a bit slow when it comes to updating tables as a fair warning! As a additional small note, any autohiding tables may take longer to update since I am not a fan of touching that code.

Things to Note

-Do not ask me if a item in a table is UFT. I will not respond to that pm. If you wish to make it so that you want a item to read NFT (not for trade), simple find the inventory code and replace it. For example, let's say I want Death Wings to read as NFT. I will look for [inventory=Death Wing] and completely replace that with NFT

Table of Contents
Summon Items (1) (2)
Mega Stones (1) (2)
Data Volumes
Forme-Changer
Gems (1) (2)
Evolutionary Items
Boxes/Treasure/Fossils
Berries/Consumables
Legacy/Tokens/Event Items
Fishing Gear
Z-Crystals (1) (2)
Pokeblock
Accessories
Miscellaneous
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page