PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 21

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 21 >

Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Neonray3

And I recalled someone (not sure if it was a staff or user) stating that during the new recode for the site the MCW stones would be programmed and be distributed automatic. But I also had an instinct and possibility that just because the stone was programmed did not mean the sprite was.
I think I've mentioned that they were fully automated at one point, as well as maybe a few others? Anyway. Everything is automated. That includes the sprites. I think I've mentioned that in a post before, since I was quite happy that for once us artists could directly upload the sprites so they were prepared and Niet didn't have to upload them and prepare everything else as well. xD I don't know why the stones would be given out automatically if the sprites weren't ready.....it would be a shame to be stuck with question marks or having a stone but not being able to use it yet. :c
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,619,423
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page