PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

I've found that pre-recode, the userbase had developed a thing I tentatively call "lazy coding". It really wasn't, but since the recode, things have changed a bit. Most notably, how to change the appearance of accordions and hideboxes. Before, ".acc" and ".accordion" worked. Now it uses ".panel", which is how it looks in actual coding. Also, ".tooltip_content" is a nice new thing to be aware of. To see all these things in their natural habitat, I recommend using "ctrl+U". Give it a try. I'll add to this as I relearn how user coding works here. Feel free to ask me about stuff though. I like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable. But beware of potentially long and complicated answers ;)

stuffs

.panel ~ h3, div, a (= accordion, hide, stack) ~ h3 a svg (= the little arrow recently added to the panel) .tooltip_content (= tip, pit) ~ > span border (= change color of the line under the words) • "Pit" is a reverse "tip" Example
The word "Example" is in the brackets, but that's the one you see plainly, while this message is in the floating box. Thus, a reverse of the normal "tip" message.
hr, h1, h2, h3 (= horizontal line, heading) ~ hr border v border-top (= thin line v thick line) centering a table (= margin:auto) .expbar ~ span (= progress bar) styleclass = sc (thank lord for shortcuts) ~ &> (= continuing attatchments so you don't need .panel > h3, .panel > h3 > a, etc. for ever. Just .panel, then &>h3, &>h3 a, &h3 a svg. much easier)
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 126
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page