PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
"It appears you would do well as a Light-mage", Mizuki had entered the job hall, only to find herself doing a test to see what class would suit her the most. "They specialize in healing, though I would recommend leaving any fighting to others. Now, if you'll excuse me, it appears something is going on outside. Please take this gem, it will allow you to be a Light-mage. In the room behind me you can get clothing fitted, though right now is not a good time for it." After handing Mizuki the gem, the lady made her way to the door to help whoever needed it. Mizuki blinked a few times before realizing this meant she'd have some of her old abilities back. She held the gem close to her chest in relief, which resulted in the gem being absorbed into her body. A feeling of warmth overtook her as she could feel the magic rush through her veins once again. Now, she just had to go see what was going on outside. ----- As the chaos ensued, a few men rushed in Lynn's direction. The first wielded a giant axe and attempted to strike her with it. She swiftly duck under it, stabbing the man in his arm, resulting in him dropping the axe. A swift stab to the neck followed, resulting in a quick death. Then, she froze in realization. She'd never attacked another human being before, never mind killing them. Monsters were one thing, but this.. Just as she shook her head to snap herself out of it, a second man appeared before her. Unlike the first, this one wasn't wielding a weapon, and before she was able to completely snap out of it, she took a punch to the stomach, sending her flying into a wall and knocking the air out of her.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page