PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The small group of Villagers, each armed and ready to kill, waited at the gates, the small army having arrived, small words were exchanged before the assault began, the small group quickly tackling their respective opponent, whilst their focus was aimed at their foes, some small groups slipped through, immediately heading in different directions, each one assigned the task of death and destruction. Celere, having noticed this, swiftly re-wrapped her bandages around her chest, before silently stalking one group, the moment the opportunity struck, "Hey Jackasses! Ya missing a few people!" her foot slammed into one soldiers neck, killing the poor sod instantly as her heel shattered his neck, remaining suspended in mid-air for a moment, her foot still digging into her chosen opponents neck, she swiftly sent his body flying into the arms of another of these people, "Still wanna keep going?" Immediately adopting her combat stance as she hit the ground, she now waited for her enemies to make a single wrong move. "The names Ser, call me a cat and I swear to Marae I'll rip your throat out, I'm tired of being called a cat today, let's just get you somewhe-" the sounds of fighting reached her ears, "That building over there, ask them to set-up you espresso and get your ass back out here." she abandoned the new person and brought her magical energies instantly to her hands, eyes darting around the battlefield, it took zero time to see the main combatants couldn't stem the flow of these imperial scum, watching Monkey-Tail crash into a small group was certainly amusing to say the least. [[Chaos has erupted in Zenkhar, there is no time limit for this battle]]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page