PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Having arrived at the equipment store, Lynn stared in awe at all the weapons that were neatly arranged. Back in Inaba all they had was the old man Deidara, who would make weapons from the items they brought him. Unfortunately that meant hours of beating up shadows in the TV world. Somewhere between the weapons was a rapier that she instantly rushed towards, carefully grabbing it by the handle. It was well crafted; light enough for her to remain agile, while also having just the right length to attack. Then, another thought crossed her mind and she disappointedly put it back where it belonged; she didn't have any money to purchase it. The shopkeeper noticed her hesitation and made his way towards her. "May I help you, miss?" he asked kindly, though she shook her head. "No..but thank you. I'm afraid I couldn't afford anything here, you see, I don't really have any money." She could only imagine what she must've seemed like at that moment; who'd go to a store without any money? The shopkeeper, however, just chuckled. "Don't you wor--" he didn't get to finish his sentence however, as Lynn noticed something going on outside through the shop's window and pointed to the rapier she'd wanted to buy. "I'm borrowing this!" she said quickly before picking it up and rushing outside. It seemed like a fight was about to break out between the villagers and some other people. The grip on her borrowed rapier tightened; she was ready to take them on, if necessary, at any time.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page