PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The female wasn't far off with the werewolf assumption, except werewolves merely had to be hit a single moon-beam, her pure-blooded relatives... just looked at it, and she remembered the first time she saw an Oozaru, it terrified her, the lack of control, the bestial roots, all of it... "Yesh I'm fine, you're not far off with the Werewolf assumption, try giant killer uncontrollable potentially planet-busting ape." she shuddered for a moment before continuing, "I was born without this thing and I've never had it in my life, so chances are, should I turn into the Oozaru, I'll... lose myself..." --- Meanwhile the Kitsune remained lying in wait, ignoring the distinctive soaking of water her back had gotten and the clinging of her robes, a much as it made her hackles raise it was not currently her focus, quietly murmuring to herself in such a soft voice that it could easily have been mistaken for a breeze "Alight bright and warm flame... unburning, be a light in this time." underneath her a small flame did in fact spring to life, setting fire to nothing, in the bush Serenity maintained her look-out while stripping her robes off, hanging them over the small self-created flame to dry as she waited.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page