PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Padfoot's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Padfoot's Log >

Links are broken! Need to fix! Best References fixed 3/9/2020 Growlyena Art Physical description of Growlyena: Growlithe with Poochyena markings (dark face, belly, paws). Also, the chest fluff is Growlithe's normal tan-ish color. Growlyena is a bit smaller than a normal-sized Growlithe, standing at 2'0" and weighing 36 pounds (just shorter than a Growlithe and a bit lighter-weight than one).

Best References

Growlyena Arts

GEMSH Contest Entries

[X*] by ajmoshiponykinz [X**] by Ariandel [X*] by beeside [X*] by BoWhatElse [X*] by Golden Tempest [X*] [X*] by Growlithely [X*] by KatKlaw [X*] by Khisyra [X*] [X**] by Kipcha [X**] by Willowstar [X*] [X*] by Wolfang7 *Design of the badges and gems credit to PFQ **Design of the Fire Lord crown credit to Avatar the Last Airbender

Other Arts

Art by DuchessLunaire All of these are by March Hare: [X] [X] [X]-Eevee-based sona belongs to March Hare And some drawings that haven't been digitally colored and such. [X] [X]-mix between Growlyena and the Don't Starve character Webber (because that's the only one I play as) [X]-Growlyena getting a bit of revenge, Eevee-based sona belongs to March Hare [X] [X] Done by Bayx, given in Skype [X] More lovely art done by DuchessLunaire during the stream on 11/22/15 [X] by Sei [X] by Bayx of me getting thrown off Connie's tail. Fun! [X] A cute Christmas blob that Marie made me! [X] by Bayx [X] by Eltafez

Valentine's Day Contest Entries

*Shiny Mega Ninetales-based sona belongs to Bayx [X] by Beeside [X] by ChrisCrossStitch [X] by DuchessLunaire [X] by Elza [X] by Golden Tempest [X] by Growlithely [X] by Kase [X] by Kipcha [X] by Sapphira
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page