PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Padfoot's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Padfoot's Log >

-Call me Padfoot :) -I'm genderqueer/non-binary. I use they/them pronouns. -I am autistic and disabled. -I started testosterone April 24, 2018! (Off since Jan 2022) -I got top surgery December 11, 2019! -My birthday is August 24, I'm 27. -I am polyamorous and pansexual. -I have a cat and a dog. My dog is my baby, I love her more than anything. -I live in Texas in the US... unfortunately >.< -Favorite colors are purple, green, orange, and blue, but I also love so many colors. -General interests are Harry Potter (books and movies), (damn shame about this one, it was a big part of my past and I’m keeping it here crossed out because of it) Star Wars, Percy Jackson books (movies are meh), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV show), Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, and Once Upon A Time. I'm not greatly into Pokemon so much as PokeFarm, but I have dabbled in the show and several games. -I'm basically a PF veteran, having joined PF1 back in August of 2010. I didn't do much back on PF1, but I'm glad to have gotten so into PFQ. -Slytherin, Child of Mars (Roman), Earthbender, Probably a Grey Jedi (even though the Sith code is way easier to memorize)
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page