PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
[Handicap removed - Chance Encounter] "Sure thing, you know how it goes, safety in numbers and all that, besides, what have I got to lose hanging around someone? Nothing I imagine." Moving from where they were, Celere pondered on many things, the lack of her abilities, this weird female going on about things she plainly didn't understand, many things really, it was no surprise as she listened to the explanation on some yellow bird that she tripped over an exposed root, falling face into the dirt below. Muffled cursing coming from the disgraced half-saiyan. Pushing herself up from her predicament, ready to start laying into whatever tree had irritated her, she noticed the bracer of leaves surrounding her broken hand, soothing it somewhat, unfortunately, that wasn't the only thing she noticed, an extra appendage had started swinging from above her rear end, this in itself caused her heart rate to skyrocket in panic as he eyes shot upwards towards the sky, "Oh good, no moon, must still be day, I'm gonna state this right here and now, do NOT. EVER. let me look at a full moon."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page