PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki cocked her head to a side. "Shenron? Porunga? Half-breed?" she wondered out loud, though she decided not to press further as Celere's facial expression gave away that she didn't really want to talk about it. A hint of disappointment was noticable from Mizuki when Celere said she hadn't seen Kuja. Did she end up here alone after all? Then, she shot a confused glance at Celere once more, blinking in disbelief. "You've...never heard of chocobos? Giant, yellow birds? And when I say giant, I mean big enough to ride on their backs. They make a 'kweh' sound?" Who on Gaia hadn't heard of chocobos before? Well, aside from the residents in Black Mage Village, but even they'd met Bobby Corwen. Then she nodded. "I agree. Randomly ending up here doesn't exactly make me feel safe, and We're way too vulnerable without our abilities. Let's team up? At least until we find a town or something so we can learn more about our...predicament."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page