PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
[Handicap: Minor Body Part Breakage, Left Hand] Celere didn't quite know what the female was babbling on about, and she was getting a headache from two areas at once, reining her temper in, she kept watching, and waiting for a question. "Well, I have some... minor experience with being ripped from where I am to somewhere else, certainly no Shenron caused this though, and I doubt anyone would use Porunga to send one measly half-breed to some unknown place." a twitch in her right eye, the dragons were something she was supposed to stay shut up about, oh well, too late now, "Nope, one thing I'm flying through space to go train with people and the next, I'm in this place, weakened as all hell and not even able to bust a stupid rock, but to answer your question, no, I have not seen a silver-haired man near here." The next situation, one with a rod or something was almost amusing if it weren't for the severity of their situation, and she had noticed her Senzu pouch was gone, and she kept that 'quite' secure so no idiot would attempt to steal it from her, "Yeah, I had a pouch on me that contained a healing plant, but I don't even need to look to know it's not there anymore." the word 'chocobo', the hell was that? Some sort of food? "So... what is a Corocobo or whatever it is you said?" As much as she wanted to stay put and ask questions for the next eternity, something was telling her to move, to leave here, should she tell the Female? Or should she keep certain things secret still... Ah to hell with it, two people were better than one, "I get the feeling we shouldn't be here, and besides, standing around all day talking each others ears off isn't going to do us any favours."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page