PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki remained lost in thought for a moment from her apparent loss of magic. What the heck could've caused this? We're not in Oeilvert, that much is for sure, but perhaps an area similar to it? But is there even another area with an anti-magic barrier like Oeilvert has? Celere's words snapped her out of her thoughts. "Huh? You can't use your abilities either?" she asked, a hint of surprise in her voice. If that was the case, then an anti-magic barrier like Oeilvert's didn't make sense. But then what was it? Were they indeed stripped of their abilities somehow? "You didn't happen to wake up here too, with no clue how you got here, did you? And if you did, did you happen to see a silver-haired guy pass by here?" She had to ask; her sudden appearance in this place could've been Kuja teleporting her away from the Iifa Tree, or she herself could've done that subconsciously, but that too didn't add up if there was another person here with similar problems. Then another thought crossed her mind. "Well, I may not be able to use my healing magic, but thankfully I always keep my healing rod with me as well", she mused, reaching for the place where she always kept her rod. Ever since her adventure with Oeilvert's anti-magic barrier, she'd kept her healing rod with her in case of injuries. Though once again, she was met with surprise. "What the...even my rod is gone? Did I drop it somewhere? Oh chocobo's butt, please tell me I didn't drop it somewhere...which way did I come from again? Wait, are your items missing too?"
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page