PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Sheer Embarrassment flooded Celere, and she could feel her ears heating up, "Just Celere. I'm well aware it's a pun, most of my kinds' name is a pun..." in all honesty she just wished she could take to the skies and fly off, but instinctively she knew that wouldn't work, if a mere rock was able to crush he bones, Shenron knows what attempting something like flight would do to her, the gravity might suddenly intensify and crush her under a few thousand g's, she wasn't really paying attention to what this 'Mizuki' was doing, her mind lost to the whims of thought. What sounded like Magic brought her crashing back down to reality, instead of wrenching herself away and putting a well placed Ki Blast where her head would be, she stayed put and waited it out, when nothing occurred and Mizuki was looking at her palms with a mixture of emotions, horror being part of it, she had to hold back a slight chuckle, "You too huh? Yeah I've noticed a distinct lack of things since getting here as well, though I'm no Magician like yourself, I suspect... we've been stripped of our most prized abilities, why? Just as clueless as you."
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page