PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
"My name is Mizuki, I just...well, happened to be nearby", she answered. "What about you?" Mizuki had noticed the bright red hand of the female in front of her before she'd put it behind her back, and stared at her in worry. "You're hurt?" she said with a gasp and instantly made her way to her, not one second hesitating about the fact that she didn't know this person at all. After inspecting the hand for a moment, she sighed. "That looks pretty bad, no wonder you screamed. But don't worry, I can fix that." As she said that, she held her hand above the broken hand of the female. Healing magic was her specialty, after all. "Curaga", she mused softly, expecting the green lights of the curative spell to appear immediately. Much to her surprise and horror, however, nothing happened. Drawing back immediately, she stared at the palms of her hands, wondering why it hadn't worked. Her spells always worked. "What the hell...? Why didn't it work?" she muttered.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page