PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~ >

Arebani's AvatarArebani

Rules!

Read and FOLLOW all Rules! Particularly 3 and 8! As those get ignored regulary
1. Dex-Trading means borrowing NOT selling! 2. DO NOT: - change their Names. - evolve them. - take their Items. - change their Custom description. - dress them up. - Just DON'T change anything! 3. You have to be online
First password is the current PotD (= Pokémon of the day, located top right, under the bonus counter)
. (Don't go offline in the middle of the trade!) Also don't make an offer and then go straight offline, only make offers if you're online for at least another 30 mins. DO NOT go offline while still having any of my Pokémons! At least let me know WHY and HOW LONG you'll be absent or even better: Only accept as many Dexes as you can send back at once. 4. I want my Pokémons back within 10 minutes. (Minutes not hours!) 5. You have to use the form. 6. Since I made way too many bad experiences with that, I won't Dex-trade with Users whichs Rank are Newbie, Beginner, Rookie or Junior, sorry. 7. Please be honest. If you ask for the formechanged version of a Pokemon and take off the Item to get both Dexes while only paying for one, you'll be banned from my Shop. My Prices are already low, so really no need to scam me there. 8. Am +1 hour server time so Dextime is: Sa-Su: 12:00-19:00h
Second password is the current V~Wave (top right, under the bonus counter)
(server time), yes weekend only, sorry ^^' So dexing is done in that time. If you're only able to come online at 3am, then sorry, but I'll not wake up in the middle of the night, am not a robot. 8.5 Only exception are the "Limited time Dexes", those can be dexed midweeks too. Dex time there would be 16:00 - 18:00h (server time). 9. The Dexing limit is 20 trades at once. Once I got my Pokemons back you can reorder as long as it is within the Dexing time. :) 10. Not dexing my non-special Regular Pokémons. (it's just too annoying), and DO NOT ask me "hey do you have x?" I will NOT look through my fields just because you're too lazy! And make sure your list only contains Pokemons I ACTUALLY OWN! My dex lists are there for a reason!
Form: - Please write after the [/b] and not in front (ex: A: A and not A: A) - Please state which version of the dex you want (Regular/Shiny/Albino/Melan), I don't like guessing... - Please sort your list NOT after the alphabet and ONLY after either the PokéDex or my Dexlists. (having to scroll up and down, up and down is just annoying...) - Naming the Region is only needed for Pokemons from the Region tabs (Kanto - Galar) not for the Extra/Misc. tabs (Exclusive - Fusion) [i]Hi, I'd like to dex~[/i] [b]Which version (R/S/A/M):[/b] write here [b]Which Region/s:[/b] x [b]Dexes wanted:[/b] x [b]Offering:[/b] x [b]I've read the rules?:[/b] x [b]PasswordS:[/b] x [b]Other:[/b] x

Examples~

The Passwords shown in the examples are NOT the current Passwords, those change daily so go back to the rules and click the yellow text. Example 1: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): S Which Region/s: / Dexes wanted: Mega Manectric Q Offering: 2 GP I've read the rules?: I've read and acknowledge all Rules PasswordS: Haunter Dragon Other: Example 2: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): r s Which Region/s: / Dexes wanted: r mega mewtwo x/y s lunala s solgaleo s necrozma Offering: 19 gp I've read the rules?: read all rules particularly No.3 and No.8 PasswordS: dragon haunter Other: ultranecrozium z too, please :) Example 3: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): S Which Region/s: Johto/Sinnoh Dexes wanted: Johto: Sentret, Furret Sinnoh: Porygon line PFQ Exclusive: Kinaster PFQ Variant: Scaracross Offering: free~ I've read the rules?: Read and will follow all Rules :) PasswordS: a draconic haunting Other: will be online for the next 2 hours ^^ Example 4: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): All Regular Mega Which Region/s: / Dexes wanted: Charizard X/Y Venusaur Manectric Manectric Q Flareon Gogoat Celebi Lugia Bunbori Offering: 10 small Gems I've read the rules?: Acknowledging and following all Rules PasswordS: a haunted Dragon Other: Example of what NOT to do: Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Which Region/s: Dexes wanted:mega manectric Offering: I've read the rules?: PasswordS: Other: Why? Because: 1. Don't write in front of the [/b] 2. Which Mega Manectric? There is the Original and the PFQ one 3. Which version? I have both in R/S/A/M 4. What's your payment? Megas aren't free 5. The passwords are missing! 6. Please read the rules!
Side Rules and Notes: 1. Check for yellow text
Little secret: S/A/M Dexes give the Regular Dex as well, so dexing that 'Mon as Shiny instead of Regular will give you two Dexes for the price of one ;)
! 2. My dexes are all sent as gifts, so they also have to be sent back as gifts, payment (if needed) is to be put on those backtrades. 3. You are allowed to use your own Formechange Items (like Blue Orb or Plates), just let me know that you do (click)
Of course you'll only need to pay for the Base Pokemon Dex and not all Formes. Example: You want to dex Shiny Arceus and got all the Plates yourselve, so instead of having to pay 65 GP you only need to pay 5 GP ^^
And just to clarify: Megastones and Evo Items are NOT Formechange Items! They are Perma Items (=permanent) so using those is obviously NOT allowed. 3.5 If you're dexing my Ultranecrozium Z: DO NOT FORGET TO SEND IT BACK!!! It already happened nine times, NINE!, that someone "forgot" to send it back, if it happens a tenth time I will NOT dex it EVER again! - They're sorted after the PFQ PokéDex. - To see species name + Dex number just hover over them. - I can set up to 40 trades at once. - If you don't want to scroll so much (which is understandable) just open the tabs you're interested in and press Ctrl+F and type in the name of the Pokémon you're looking for. (only works if I don't have the S/A/M line done) - If you're unsure about anything (like Prices) feel free to ask. - If you see any kind of errors please let me know (am just human ^.^")

Prices

Prices are per Dex. (ex: Deoxys got 4 Formes = 4 Dexes) Totems are not Megas, unless they're Melans they're free to dex. ALL Regulars that aren't Mega/Paradox:
This does include Formechangers, Totems, Exclusives, Variants etc. and as only exception also the SS-Rat line
- Free~ Is it a Regular that isn't a Mega/Paradox, then it's FREE, stop asking what their price is! ^^" If you wanna tip it's appreciated but it REALLY is ok to accept free stuff for free. ALL Shinies that aren't Mega/Paradox or Legendary:
This does include Shiny non-Legendary-Formechangers, Totems, Exclusives, Variants etc. and as only exception also the SS-Rat line
- Free~ ALL Albinos that aren't Mega/Paradox or Legendary:
This does include Albino non-Legendary-Formechangers, Totems, Exclusives, Variants etc. and as only exception also the SS-Rat line
- Free~ Regular Mega / Regular Mega Legendary / Shiny Mega / Albino Mega + Regular Paradox / Shiny Paradox / Albino Paradox: - 1 small Gem (any except Ghost) each. - 1 ZC for 2. - 2 GP each. - 2k Credits each. Shiny & Albino Legendary / Shiny Mega & Albino Mega Legendary: - 3 small Gems (any except Ghost). - 1 ZC. - 5 GP. - 5k Credits. Bulk Discount: Get all Plate or Memory Formes for a 25% discount~
Example: There are 18 Formes (17 Plates) total = 18 ZC / 90 GP / 90k Cr / 54 s.Gems With the Bulk Discount its just 13 ZC / 65 GP / 65k Cr / 40 s.Gems
Fusion prices: (Kyurem/Necrozma)
I only charge for the base Dexes (Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem/Lunala/Solgaleo/Necrozma) and not for the fusion Dexes (ex.'Kyurem - Reshiram Forme' or 'Necrozma - Dusk Mane Forme'), since the fusion fee is already expensive enough :) Also if you need, as example, Shiny Ultra Necrozma Dex, only Necrozma needs to be Shiny, Lunala/Solgaleo can be Regular and you still get the Shiny fusion Dex (to save you some money~) :)
Melanistic / Mega/Paradox Melanistic: - 5 small Gems (any except Ghost). - 2 ZC. - 10 GP. - 10k Credits. Melanistic Legendary / Melanistic Mega Legendary: Dexing these ones only with users of Rank Arceus or Champion! - 10 small Gems (any except Ghost). - 4 ZC. - 20 GP. - 20k Credits. (Prices are per Dex so 40 GP/equiv. for both Meloetta Formes etc.) In short: ONLY R/S/A/M Megas/Paradox, S/A/M Legendaries and Melans have a price, everything else is FREE to dex!

Limited time Dexes (x1)

With "Limited time" I mean Dexes of Pokemons I'm going to evolve and don't have a second of. The Dexes here, due to them being time limited, can also be dexed midweeks (check rule 8/8.5 for Dextimes). - M.Jangmo-o ^^^ Will be evolved on the 4th May!
Info: Megas, Totems and Data Volumes are not in the Region tabs but in their own tabs.
If loading the Dexes takes too long you may want to clear your browser cache/history, optional they're all visible in my fields if you want to look for yourselve. :)
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page