PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Escaped Pokémon!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Escaped Pokémon! >

> ./report Detective Sally reporting! // Stop screwing with my code, Garth! > I'm sorry! Niet's not available! He'll fix it! I'M SORRY! Error: Command "I'm sorry!" not recognised! // Oh dear. Apology not accepted, apparently. I'm going to log you off now and get back to what I was doing - and if I say anything else goofy, I'm blaming you. I have been given information and instructions to relay it appropriately! Information dump to follow... Dumping information. Sparx found where the berries were being relocated to. Found more than the berries. The thief turns out to have been a mother who was stealing berries to feed her young. Holly took the pups into care because not enough food was available. Given proper nourishment, the pups were found to be correspondingly friendly. Here are some pictures from the security tapes. No judging! // I was told to include those last two words, but I don't know why. Someone on-staff must be self-conscious! Shame that. >:3
The original mother is still out of captivity. Laurel has prepared some "beautiful berries" to appease her in hopes of making her approachable. We have a limited number, so these berries will be distributed to the winners of the Mass Click Weekend event. With this berry, you must seek out the mother's lair and present said berry as an offering. With any luck, the outcome will be positive. If not, don't get bitten. We've run out of bandages. // The Darwin Awards are not positive achievements to earn. Bleeding is bad. I'm a machine and I know this! Regarding the mega stone... Uh. Nobody can actively identify it. But for some reason, when I looked at my memory - the stone's data translated into letters, so I have assembled them and hope that it makes sense. If it doesn't... Oh well. It's more than what we had before. We hope that the updates were funny and interesting. Finteresting! // GARTH!!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page