PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Escaped Pokémon!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Escaped Pokémon! >

Methos's AvatarMethos
...Ahem. Is this thing on? You're sure? Oh. Good. Attention PokéFarmers! I'm sure you've all been following the situation with our dear escapee closely, but I'm afraid we don't really have any new information for you. The stolen Berries have not been found, sightings remain a constant, and the Pokemon has been shown to respond aggressively when harassed. Perhaps everyone should take the hint and stop poking the bitey thing with a stick. ...What's that? The sightings are increasing? Well, why didn't you say so to begin with? Really, these people... we have got to work on our communication. I mean, has anyone even heard from Niet since Day 1? ...He does know it's still on the loose, right? Guys? Um. Maybe you should tell him? Me? I'm busy giving this Very Important Announcement. Shoo. Off with you.
[youtube]okMK1NYRySI[/youtube]
Erm. Moving on. Okay, so this Pokémon appears to be more active than before. Make of that what you will. I'm choosing to believe that it's because our search team is closing in on it and it's getting nervous, because optimism is a good thing and there's no better set of noses than on our search team. ...Oh, who am I kidding. It's up to something and it's leading us around by said noses. Please, we don't need a panic, but we the staff urge everyone to be cautious. Stick close to your fellow farmers and don't go anywhere alone, especially at night. We'll do our best to bring this to a close. Good luck and good day. Please tell me we have a lead. Something. Anything at all. Do you know how embarrassing it is to announce every week that we've got bupkis? Give me something solid here! ...What do you mean the mic is still on?
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page