PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Escaped Pokémon!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Escaped Pokémon! >

Methos's AvatarMethos
Scizoroark: "It went left! Left! No, the other left!" Eltafez: "That's open field on the left! It's sticking to the trees!" Sei: "Mmmk, all of ya'll need ta hush. Use yer ears an' noses. We know it's here. I mean, we tracked it aallll the way here. Elta, an' Nai, yer with me. Shazi, Sci? Yer the fastest, circle around and see if there are any tracks leadin' out. Li'l rascal's gotta be here." Eltafez: "You think we've got it trapped?" Sei: "No." (dramatic pause) Sei: "...I think it's tired of runnin'."
Shazi: Sei? I'm not seeing any tracks on this edge. Either it broke towards Sci, or... Sei? Sei, are you hearing me? [silence] Shazi: "...Oh, right. Dark types." Shazi: Naiyala, could you pass this along to Sei? I'm not seeing anything on my end. I'm going to meet up with Scizoroark, but I've got a nasty feeling it's waiting for you.
Naiyala: "...she thinks it's waiting for us to come in after it. Why did I ever leave the pillow cave this morning?" Sei: "Right.. Well, I don't think we should disappoint it. You ready fer this?" [chorus of growls and a whimper] Sei: "After it!"
Sei: "This was a bad idea! Bad, bad idea!" Naiyala: [pants] "Teeth! No one said... it would have... teeth!" Sei: "Woulda been hella nice ta know! Elta, run faster!" Eltafez: [growls through a mouthful of Sei's bow] Sei: "Well, it's not my fault I got li'l legs! They only carry me so far! Run faster!" [crashing sounds from up ahead] Naiyala: [yelps] "What was that?!" [Scizoroark and Shazi dash into sight] Scizoroark: "We came as soon as we heard you coming! Where is it? What happened!?" Sei: "Right behind us! Elta, put me down. We've got the numbers, an' we're pretty well trained fer fightin'... so I say we put it ta use." [grins] Eltafez: [spits out the bow] "My aching jaw... Sei, you owe me cookies." Sei: "Yeah, yeah, I'll even make you Zophan cookies. Ya'll ready?" [the search team assumes battle positions and waits] [and waits] [...and waits] Shazi: "Um. Shouldn't it have shown up by now?" Sei: "..Swear to Arceus if it's plannin' a counter-attack Imma scream." Eltafez: "...Or it's faked us out and made a dash for it now that the road is clear." [Eltafez cautiously steps forward, nose sniffing] Eltafez: "Oh no. It's heading towards PokéFarm!"
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page