PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Escaped Pokémon!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Escaped Pokémon! >

Methos's AvatarMethos
Uzumi: "...Guys? We've got a problem. That Egg those scientists claimed had hatched and escaped? Holly just found it. It was something else that busted out." [general muttering and muffled cursing] [papers shuffling] Garthic: "Do we know what species?" Uzumi: "Holly's still trying to decode the research notes and the scientists aren't talking. It came from the same holding area the hybrid Egg was being stored in, though, so at this point all we've got is maybe nocturnal, maybe aggressive. That was the area containing the more predatory species. I don't know how aggressive it could be, though. You'd think we'd be getting reports of attacks by now. Well, if anyone would actually file reports." SciZoroark: "Yeah, cuz nocturnal and timid is so much better. How the hell are we supposed to find something in the dark if it spooks at the first sign of people or Pokémon? Especially without even knowing what it looks like, out in that mess?" [gestures towards the bustling Pokéfarm] SciZoroark: "We'll be looking for weeks for a shadow within shadows - and that's not an easy task even for me." Atra: "I still say there isn't a freakin' Pokémon to begin with. You saw the reports, that place has been trying to get the funding to upgrade security for months. And now there's a conveniently 'escaped' Pokémon that, oh, they won't tell us anything about? And now we find out even the report itself was a bunch of Bouffalant. The whole thing's just a scam to get our--and more importantly--MY credits!" SciZoroark: "What about the damage to the laboratory? If it is a scam, they've just cost themselves a lot of money in repairs just for the sake of a headline. And there are those tracks we couldn't identify... leading away from the building, anyway." Atra: "And then disappearing. Because that totally happens all the time. 'Hey dude, where's my Magikarp? Oh, it disapp--'" Garthic: "Look, enough. The fact here is that whether we believe the scientists or not, right now that's irrelevant. We need to act as if there's a credible threat to PokéFarm's safety. We can't afford to be wrong if we act otherwise. Right now, I want all staff members to increase patrols in the less populated areas - if we've got one saving factor here, it's that it seems to be staying away from people." Uzumi: "Up until it starts getting hungry." Garthic: "Let's focus on the positive things. Now get moving! You won't be finding anything by hanging around here." [staff members grumble as they disperse] Garthic: [looks towards the corner of the room] "Methos, is that a video camera? Are you recording this?" Methos: "Yep! Every good horror movie needs someone behind the camera!" Garthic: "...I'm... I'm just gonna go. Put that to good use, at the very least, okay?" [turns and walks out] Methos: "At least Telekinesis means there won't be any of that shaky cam crap..."
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page