PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Minor Updates >

Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by BananaLizard

Ah. Hrumm... Well, that's good for the newer users, though, somehow that feels a little off balance for the older/other users.
Not really. If anything it makes the game more balanced, because generally speaking, older users have an easier time getting practically everything else because they've been going for a while and have upgrades and items to trade and such. I've seen a lot of complaints that getting started in the game is hard, and I agree with that wholeheartedly, so I think anything to help newer users actually have fun and enjoy playing is a plus in my book~ As you said in the rest of the post that I cropped out, it's nice that the newer users get a little bit of a break :3 And still there are some older users that still haven't unlocked everything, like me! :D So this will REALLY help.~
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,618,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page