PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Novie's Bruh Journals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Novie's Bruh Journals >

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

About Me Art

I have a tendency to have a small lil piece of art in my about me. and every so often I change it. X3 Cause I fee like it. And I honestly have no where to actually put them once I actually change them ith a new one :P Silly me forgot about my Journal. so Imma stick them here, if no one minds c: All about me images will be in accordions and visible, since they're small. THey may also have info on em :P Up To Date: 11/15

Linkptile

Its obvious that Helioptile has a cute lil triangle on its head an 2(when they're closed) triangles on its skin flaps. And its Egg even references the Zegends of Zelda Tri Force. I really couldn't pass it up. So I drew the cuteness that is Linkptile. That's most likely not the name but meh!

Mega Furret

Done when Mega Furret was 1st released. Those who came to my page were given an actual drawing look of what MEga Furret looked like and gave a small tip about it. this long Normal/Dragon Mega has 4 spike looking things on its head. but in 'reality' the inner spikes are Furret's Horns and the outer spikes are actually Furret's ears! Where Normal Furret's whisker markings were are now 4 long whiskers tied with orbs on them that mark the orbs on its forehead c: its still the cute and Playful Pokemon we love!

Mega Jumpluff

I actually just wanted to replace the Mega Furret with something new so I added Mega Jumpluff. This was mainly reason for my big hype with TheJwittz and him ultimately getting a Tshirt I made with Mega Jumpluff at World's ChampionShip 2015 by none other than Niet c: STill a cutie

Halloween Novie

Was made half way through the Month of Halloween2015 and was also a teasing picture for the Lunupine Event. It was also a treat that showed what I was dressing up as for Halloween this year. Novie is dressed up as Five Nights at Freddy's Marionette, which is what I dressed up as for Halloween, with a cute lil Kuro-Sensei candy basket with a Shiny Lunatone floating by. In the background, is several Pokemon wondering in the background, all of whom are facing a seeming shadowy figure which represented the Event Pokemon of Halloween 2015, Lunupine. The reasoning as why this imag ewas also apart of the Event, was Blue. Novan, along with every other figure in the image, have blue eyes. The silhoettes were a type of 'confusion' with various Pokemon back there with said blue eyes, some which were Pokemon that were quessed in the thread, such as Sylveon, Zorua(cause Mima), and Zangoose. And, because I was a mean Novie- If anyone happened to watch/read Assassination Classroom and Know well of Koro-Sensei, Those would know that I was mocking everyone. By having the Koro-Sensei Candy Basket be striped green, which Represents Koro-Sensei's Mockery face.
tis more to come later, I hope you guys like these lil guys X3
Art By Novan Code by Shazi
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page