PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trick or Treat!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon

QUOTE originally posted by KodaMotoi

QUOTE originally posted by Vajra

Lucky you, I've only had the screen darken three times (and I refreshed over the first one, figured it was just an Easter egg Niet programmed for Halloween atmosphere), and out of the other two dark screens, they were both Pokemon. The same Pokemon, at that. How ARE you guys getting the candy and Pokemon to appear so dang QUICKLY? @_@ As much as I appreciate the effort to make a Halloween event for everyone, this one is...I'm going to get so much hate for this comment...too confusing. At least, that's what I think. But really, you can see why: What are we even supposed to DO? I've heard things about the Pokemon anime, some Pokemon that are completely unrelated and a new Pokemon, but the way the info is presented to us is, unfortunately, convoluted. I am not saying it should be easy; by no means am I saying that! I am saying, however, that it should be easier! Not flat-out easy. Easier than it is. Maybe it's just me being cynical. Maybe it's because I just woke up an hour ago or so. In any case, I still want to thank the staff for putting this together. =)
How exactly is it confusing, or even hard? All of the necessary information is explained in the first post of this announcement. Granted, it's all based on luck, but the event itself is incredibly easy to figure out and get into. To make it easier would to to just HAND OUT candy for X-amount of interactions or whatever, which would remove the appeal of the whole Trick or Treat aspect that is going on. Again, everything that you need to do for the event is explained in the opening post.
I made that post under the assumption that the new "Pokemon" and the event were related. Apparently, they're not at all; they just came out on the same day. The ToT is not hard at all, just annoyingly luck-based. If there's some way of triggering the dark screens, I don't know THAT at all...I was told it was random.
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If there's one thing I've learned today, it's that you can't be too obvious :p I did say that the ToT reward would be given out over the weekend, with the implication being that "it" is something else that is new because we suddenly have it but it's not the weekend yet. As far as "it" goes, remember Shinxel's release? All of a sudden some Staff had it, and it was up to you guys to figure out how to get one. Wasn't too hard when you thought about it, was it? ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Well... I found IT with a bit of "inspect element" trickery. That is... an interesting Pokemon. Whoever sprited it, good job! It scared me a bit when I saw it. Edit: It appears that Elta isn't the only one with the egg. Check out Niet's party too.
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.
Raiju's AvatarRaiju
Candy and ghost pokemon, two of my favorite things :)
Avatar was drawn for me by Kannacool Why not pay a visit to my shop?
XVictorX's AvatarXVictorX
This event certainly is interesting ^^ found all the candy already and that mystery pokemon keeps popping up . SO making sure to keep an empty space , but if you need any form of dex unlock then I am outta luck haha ^^
My PFQ profile pic was made by Athena Cykes for my use only ^^
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Like Luggs, I also found IT with some trickery.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
CorgiFruityy's AvatarCorgiFruityy
Awwww maaaan ;__; Everyone is finding "it" while I am just sitting here and listen to awesome music and can't find "it" ;___; And by the way, just wanted to tell everyone that I found all the Candy this morning when I logged in, so I am just haunting after ghosts~ I can't find Arceus ;__; I am really happy that you, Niet, did this ~<3
Icon is from official genshin impact art. edited by me
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
Got all the candies. I've seen it! ;-; I can dream. :c
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
Why do I feel like elta's new pokemon is showing us something about the event?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by turtleperson

Why do I feel like elta's new pokemon is showing us something about the event?
I don't know. Especially since I keep reminding people that the prize will be given out on the weekend so "it" is unrelated to this event...

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page