PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Trick or Treat!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Happy Hallowe'en, everyone! To celebrate this special day, we're running a Trick or Treat event! Occasionally, when you load a page, everything might seem mysteriously dark... with only a soft glow around your mouse to help you see... If this happens, then you might be in for a Trick or Treat! Hopefully a Treat :p I'll let you guys figure out the rest of how the event works, it should be simple enough. Rewards will be given out at some point during the weekend, so please be patient ^_^ In addition to this Event, something mysterious has appeared... What could it be? Note: Please keep spoilers to yourself. Let people discover things for themselves! Update: Get your prize here if you got all seven candies!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Dear Blue's AvatarDear Blue
Oh boy, seems like fun! I love the idea of it all. what? something mysterious? oh boy--
[ 199 / 500 boxes collected ]
SnailGrail's AvatarSnailGrail
I was so confused when my page darkened ;o; Glad it's part of a neat event!!! I can wait to see what the tricks and treats are~
Well this is certainly interesting. I'm very much enjoying this! When I first saw it and got candy I think I may have squealed a little. (which is something since I'm like 20 and it's frowned upon that I still like trick or treating so to have something site wide is amazing) XD
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
Had the flashlight thing several times. Too bad it's not officially Halloween here. Now, to set my site skin as the Halloween one. C:
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
skymoon77's Avatarskymoon77
ok i got all the candy :D
Had a Giratina show up at one point :D but it left... :(
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +59,912,336
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
Sweet!
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my character Kamari for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
Dear Blue's AvatarDear Blue
I'm assuming the Pokemon that show up are the "Tricks" and the candy is the "Treat"? (unless somehow the pokemon are relevant to the prizes during the weekend.. probably, possibly, maybe not-)
Petaminx's AvatarPetaminx
I'm guessing something happens if you click all the ghost pokemon, though I'm not sure.

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page