PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Events are underway!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Banked Interaction Points may be spent on Events during a specific period after the Event's release: - Using an Early Event Pass: immediately until 1 month after - In Hypermode: 1 week after until 1 month after - Everyone else: 2 weeks after until 1 month after After a month, the Event will be Vaulted. It will be unobtainable for a little while, before being made available in the Gold Shop. (Basically, whenever I get time to program it in there)
Eventually, yes.
Just a quick important question out of confusion, it is reset now, but can our banked interactions still rise during the day other the event if you are within the top 1000?
Temporarily a WIP
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by pøkémöñxd001

Just a quick important question out of confusion, it is reset now, but can our banked interactions still rise during the day other the event if you are within the top 1000?
Um... the wording is tricky so I'll reword it to what I think you're asking. If you finished top 1000, are your points being tallied for the next event (i.e. NOT Seasonal Turtwig)? Yes. Your interaction Points are now being collected for the next event. it would be unfair to not allow the 1000 who can possibly collect the event to not start collecting points while those who missed out can. Especially since of the 1000, only one is actually guaranteed to get the prize.
Signature by Naiyala
Well, not quite, sorry for not being clear, I mean does your percentage still go up during the event?
Earthsong's AvatarEarthsong
No, the tally has been drawn. :)
I'm often a busy little bumble-bee. Feel free to send me a message whenever you like, but please don't be upset when I don't respond immediately.
Gøddest's AvatarGøddest
So. Right now, can we get points for the next event? Sorry for being a nob :P.
"I wonder if I would also end up acting like that if I was faced with a weak opponent"
I'm pretty sure that's what was said, yeah.
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
@Goddest: I don't think we can start getting points for the next event. I think it's programmed just like PF1 events so you have to wait till the end of this event to start for the next, or else it will become unfair for others, because people will start now while others are still going for the current one.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm awake, but trust me, you do NOT want me programming tonight :p Way too tired. In any case, you can start clicking for the next Event already! ;)
Aphøtic's AvatarAphøtic
Wow. I'm sorry, I guess I was wrong. I apologize.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page