PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lag issues, progress, and planned maintenance [TBD]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

arbor's Avatararbor
I'm not experiencing the online popup issue. Not sure if that's helpful or not, I thought maybe it would be helpful to know that not all users are having the problem? I'm on Safari on mobile
arbor ☼ journal: 834 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Blueish's AvatarBlueish
Is anyone else also getting an aggressive amount of "Pokémon field data not valid" popups? (I'm talking like, almost every party). Assuming that's directly related to the showcase isssues... Also chiming in to add on Firefox mobile I don't seem to have the issue with the online chain popup!
BigBadBowser's AvatarBigBadBowser
I noticed a few of those yesterday, but its much more prevalant today for sure
Score: 1504
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
I gotta ask why the Online chain keeps popping up? is this a glitch
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 31 — 563 / 2,382
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
A few posts up, Niet said he was looking into the pop up posts Edit: It was on the last page

QUOTE originally posted by Blueish

Is anyone else also getting an aggressive amount of "Pokémon field data not valid" popups? Assuming that's directly related to the showcase isssues...
Came here to ask about this! It seems to be pretty specific to showcase Pokemon, don't think we've seen it happen with parties... But we do click really fast so we might not catch it on time ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
  • Info
  • Hunting
  • Type Race
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champiom Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! We try to remember to sign posts with the initials of the one who posted, but we tend to forget. The most common signatures you'd see would be CS, CM, and SK, though! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account.
NO CURRENT HUNT Buying Death Wings at market price for future Yveltal hunt!
× 3 / 600
CURRENT TEAM NEXT TEAM SCORE 224 For our full line-up and participation status, please read our about me!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Quick "post-mortem" on what happened just now... The "emergency maintenance" was to push through some of the updates I had made to try and cut down CPU usage. It did not go well. Thankfully, I had the foresight to create a backup of the files, and was able to revert to them to undo the change. Things should be back to the wonderfully laggy state we were in before. But at least now we don't have aggressive notifications and 0% happiness everywhere! I'll keep working on things and come back with better updates. Honestly I may have to rewrite a lot more code... I don't wanna, but we can't keep going like this XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ty for your continued efforts, even if it didn't work out this time it's still appreciated!
Thanks so i assume all the bugs/lag is fixed I assume, or will it be back? i Assume yes cause as a coder myself, theres always gonna be a mistake somewhere
Chiro's AvatarChiro
^^^ Neit just said the lag wasnt fixed, but he's going to try to work on it

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page