PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lag issues, progress, and planned maintenance [TBD]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

arbor's Avatararbor
I noticed all my party pokemon have 0% happiness after the maintenance, was that expected? EDIT: Scratch that, ALL my Pokemon, in fields too. RE-EDIT: It's been fixed!
arbor ☼ journal: 834 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Camikuh's AvatarCamikuh

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

I noticed all my party pokemon have 0% happiness after the maintenance, was that expected? EDIT: Scratch that, ALL my Pokemon, in fields too.
I have the same issue, also the online chain pop-up won't stop appearing even when I press Dismiss EDIT: Happiness is back, the online chain pop-up appears everytime a page reloads, it closes after dismiss, but it's back after every page reload (if I press on lab and dismiss pop up there and then go to party or reload page the pop-up is back)
English is not my native. Pfp drawn by Camikuh (me), character on it - Nahida from Genshin Impact 40
Shop
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
I'm having the same issue as the user above me, with the online chain. I havent noticed a decrease in my pokemon's happiness thiugh
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
corvidoodle's Avatarcorvidoodle

QUOTE originally posted by dalia

thank you for these updates! apologies if this has been answered/this is not the right place to ask - but given the amount of lag that users were experiencing during MCW, will there potentially be any make-up event or an additional day of boosts? personally i was a bit bummed as i intended to hatch a lot today in hopes of getting lots of specials, but the lag often made it frustrating to the point that i just stopped hatching after a while. i hope this doesn't come off as entitled or anything - but MCW only happens once a month and is always a big event for the community. maybe it could even be a celebration event for the lag fix!
I second this. A good chunk of folks clicked their hearts out this MCW, but because of the lag much less eggs were being interacted with and therefore hatched. Kind of wasting such a perfect Sei-Niet day coinciding with it. Perhaps this can be provided as a celebration for fixing aforementioned lag? It may bolster the spirits of those that used charms and crystals for the day only to be met with sitewide lag that greatly reduces efficiency
avatar by me! you can find my art on tumblr & twitter with the same username
Snivkins's AvatarSnivkins
could be unrelated but i can't see other people's showcases anymore? on mobile currently
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
credit to pfq user chary for the grass and dark type race trophies!
Adam is presently investigating the cause of the repeated pop-ups from the online chain. Truth be told he has no idea what is going on with it. He is looking for the cause but presently he is thinking about rolling back this update until he can determine the cause of this because if this is broken, who knows what else is. And we would rather not find out by a trial by fire. So if he can't figure anything out soon... It is expected to be reverted. Edit: He is also looking into the showcase being missing, or not visible... Or something. Not entirely sure what's going on there either. Edit 2: Showcases are back. Still working on the rest. Edit 3: There are a number of issues that cannot be dealt with in a swift manner, as such the update is being reverted. Adam will look into this more before running the update through again. Thank you for your patience and we apologise for the inconvenience.
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Snivkins

could be unrelated but i can't see other people's showcases anymore?
This. I just clicked some parties of people in my VIP list, and couldn't see the mons they showcase anymore.
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
mattedcrow's Avatarmattedcrow

QUOTE originally posted by Snivkins

could be unrelated but i can't see other people's showcases anymore?
I tried to rearrange mine and they just completely got all knocked out and only one will stay in at a time rn.
pfp by me!
Score: 0
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Showcases are back (if yours "broke" you'll need to put things back into it again), now looking into the non-disappearing online chain notice...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
I have come across with the same problem. The online chain pop-up won't stop appearing as well.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page