PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site-wide Goal Adjustments

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
So, I'm just trying to understand... That means that non-HM users are getting a higher Shiny rate buff then HM users? With that being said HM users are getting a much higher buff to their Melan rates then non-HM users? Also is there still a possibility that Sei counter will maybe include a buff too Albinos too? I know the idea was being thrown around but didn't know if it was a solid thing quite yet.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
abingy's Avatarabingy

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

So, I'm just trying to understand... That means that non-HM users are getting a higher Shiny rate buff then HM users? With that being said HM users are getting a much higher buff to their Melan rates then non-HM users? Also is there still a possibility that Sei counter will maybe include a buff too Albinos too? I know the idea was being thrown around but didn't know if it was a solid thing quite yet.
Hopefully this makes sense, but what Niet was saying is that throughout all the nerfs/buffs to shinies throughout the last 4+ years, overall non-hm users have seen a buff to their shiny odds, while hm users have seen a slight nerf overall. As for melans, all of the boosts to melan odds that have happened are available to all users, although the main one, the ubercharm, does cost ZC so I guess it's less likely that a non-hm user would invest in it. But other than that the only difference between hm and non-hm for melan rates is just the same difference between the two for the shiny rates. I'll let someone else give a more concrete answer about sei cause I couldn't find the post it was in, but I'm pretty sure niet recently said he's still considering it, but it isn't for sure going to happen.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain

QUOTE originally posted by Angeliccandy

I asked this earlier and he responded. I'm putting it here so it can be refreshed into the discussion rather than redirecting people to earlieri n the thread.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I do not yet have any solid plans on integrating Albinos into the power boost, but it is still being considered.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Thank you for the responses and clarifications! Was confusing myself a bit. Overall with the added charms the odds seem better than what they were before.
MoriyaHiroaki's AvatarMoriyaHiroaki
Sei bonus counter now affected to albino chance soon! This also PotD affected to albino chance too?
CSY's AvatarCSY

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

Might be an unpopular opinion, but I'd be ok with less powerful bonuses but more often; just a little extra variance from day to day, you know? (Maybe rotating/random mini-bonus days kinda like the V-Wave or POTD? Just thinking out loud.)
This is certainly an option I can consider. Again, "no for now, but an interesting idea worth considering."
Would like to show my support for this opinion! Read up in the last couple of pages, and I can see we all have different opinions here, and of course personal playstyle / bias can never be removed. This is this just all my personal opinion and how I play. Personally, I don't see myself as casual at all (though I may be compared to some of the people here! Haha), but it does feel like boost days such as sei are far and few in between. Id say my rough guesstimate is once every 10 days? Please correct me if I'm horribly off though! I work 30 hour shifts every couple of days and sometimes, unfortunately, sei falls on these days. Which is fine - work is something I have to do. This makes it so that on the days where we do have sei where I'm not on a shift, I feel obliged to clear my entire schedule out to grind. I know y'all will tell me no one told me to! No one's forcing me to play the game a certain way. BUT - as someone that /isn't/ casual, I'd obviously want to make use of the awesome buffs (particularly sei), because of how powerful it is (at +25 I'm literally getting a multiplicative 2x bonus!). I see myself cancelling plans, staying in, staying up late and messing up my sleep schedule, and I know others that have taken the day off to grind on these days. Again, all anecdotal; all also very unnecessary - but hopefully you can understand where I'm coming from when I just want to make use of the best buffs available especially in an expensive hunt, such as legends. Maybe this is a sign of addiction and I should really step away - but i wonder if it's so bad to have more bonus days but less strong buffs per day, just so it feels less bad to have to miss one, or to not have to throw everything away IRL for a sei day. I would personally see it as a step towards allowing more flexibility and promoting casual play - though, of course, I'm not sure if that's what Niet / Admins intended for this game. Maybe it's just me though and my (unhealthy) obsession! But wanted to add my thoughts here ^^
Current Type Race score = 0 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
oh my god. Sei bonus 10 SP now? thats insane. thank you Niet <3
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
abingy's Avatarabingy
Has the minimum sei value not been 10 since almost the beginning? The announcement for the new sei formula says the minimum was changed from 5 to 10 on the same day it was announced. And I just looked at the raw data page and sei has never gone below 10 (the minimum was actually 11)
Lucifer's AvatarLucifer
Thank you for the Ravyne power boost!! Those sub-2x days were painful.
  • About Me
  • Legendary Hunts
  • Credits
Kat/Rook ♥ Xe/they
Diancie Hunt
Tapu Lele Hunt
Ficto-Omnisexual pride flag combination banner by me Type Race Banner, Gen IV mimic Fairy Type, & Coding by me Avatar by Rakeish
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by abingy

Has the minimum sei value not been 10 since almost the beginning? The announcement for the new sei formula says the minimum was changed from 5 to 10 on the same day it was announced. And I just looked at the raw data page and sei has never gone below 10 (the minimum was actually 11)
I... am not sure, to be honest! I always thought it was 5 minimum. Did I just forget and "buff" it to the same value? Whoops if so! EDIT: see the infodump where I listed Sei Power as ranging from 5-25. I guess I was wrong after all!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 12131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page