PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Server performance and desyncs

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Sedona's AvatarSedona
Not to derail from the lock conversation, but is anyone else experiencing double desktop notifications since the server updated? It's not consistent (i.e., not every notification comes up twice) but I'm getting doubled notifications a noticeable amount. For example, I'll get a "you can get new eggs in the lab" desktop notif, and then a few seconts to a minute or so later, I'll get another "you can get new eggs in the lab" notif. I've also seen this happen with eggs, even if I only have one egg that can be hatched. I've seen this across two different computers (laptop and desktop) on two different networks.

Sedona | They/Them

Aether's Okayest DNC
Sprite Shop Trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bonipops on Twitter Signature Pagedoll @Myself Type Race Code @Kieri
DH9845's AvatarDH9845
For what it's worth, I played for a bit at reset last night and noticed things feeling smoother. Just an anecdotal experience of course.
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Meanwhile, I've inspected the Shelter performance and I've shifted the "opening time" back to 00:05. It should be fine now.
Out of curiousity, when a user gets Pokerus at reset are they immune to the shelter wait time? I feel like they should be if possible, and if not immune already (I have no idea if they are since I haven't been available to click around reset much recently)
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page