PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Suspicious Links / Internet Safety PSA

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by gaylie

This is good to know! May I ask: I usually ask clients for art commissions to give me an email address so I can send their completed art that way since that's the easiest and most reliable method for me. Is this discouraged or even forbidden on PFQ? I tried to check the rules regarding that when I first opened my art shop, but couldn't find anything about it.
in this context that is fine, just be aware of what details you are providing people
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Werewoofwoof's AvatarWerewoofwoof
JUST got one myself a few minutes ago, glad to see it being addressed quickly!!

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

- If you must share a photo you are in, obscure your face and any other identifying information. It's better not to share them at all.
Just to be clear, these are helpful tips for internet safety, and NOT site rules, correct? Edit: I understand there is often a need for mandating a certain minimum for internet safety. I just seek to understand what that mandated minimum is so I can be sure I'm compliant with the rules :)

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1706 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
16104 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
150 of 300 Buying/Swapping in Shop
Glass Kitten's AvatarGlass Kitten
Just got one of these has this ever happened here before? Kinda seems like a weird site to bot lmao
🫀🦤🦜💉🦚Icon is me and my vaporeon!💧🐈💧 Name: Maggie Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage Pet's name: Acid Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by TheQuirkyNinja

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

- If you must share a photo you are in, obscure your face and any other identifying information. It's better not to share them at all.
Just to be clear, these are helpful tips for internet safety, and NOT site rules, correct?
These are not site rules, just general information to help protect yourself on the internet.
Gotcha :3 Thank you! <3
BritishSass's AvatarBritishSass
As one of the reporters-- happy to see this being addressed so quickly!!
Type Race Score: 1056
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
I had a sneaking suspicion the PM I got was from a bot I live on Tumblr so yeah, I can kinda recognize bot behavior Anyhow, I'm glad something is being done about it and attempts are being made to prevent this in the future. This warning is also helpful for younger or otherwise more gullible/less experience patrons of the Internet. Thank you for being prompt on this matter.
LeiaM's AvatarLeiaM
Glad this was taken care of so quickly coz I got one (and reported it) too. What a weird thing XD
ohh that's what that was xD
Name: Beans Name: Calamity Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page