PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123456··· 242526

DH9845's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDH9845
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
It's pretty surreal to see a browser/mobile game address so many user concerns like this. I just want you to know your continued efforts are very appreciated, Niet.
moongoer's Avatarmoongoer
grandmaster.pngd.png
Appreciate the breakdown and responsiveness to feedback! I'm a little sad about the prehistoric nerf - some of my most successful TR scores have come from using the fossil bonus and it will be sorely missed. Is there no plan to introduce Q Fossils to expand the type coverage to make events like TR where the family+fossil bonus are so impactful more fair? I would love to see, for example, a fairy-type Q fossil! or fire and psychic types! Alternately, in place of reducing the value of fossil Pokémon and the impetus to revive fossil Pokémon, could a similar stackable bonus be added to, for example, totem formes? Or mega-evolutions? They're also Pokémon that require investment and work.
Score: 0
TR score badge credit icon from fire emblem cipher!
berrypass's Avatarberrypass
ultra.pnge.png
I like this! I was worried about the shelter since my whole Pokefarm experience is about specifically caring for released Pokemon, but now I don't need to worry about that! buff ditto
...and that's a wrap.
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
master.pnge+.png
Didn't read the whole thing (too tired, long day, read what matters to me (Delta, Ranks, and Daycare), and I like all of them! Being able to rely on guest clicks as always will help me a lot. Kind of sad about the long cooldown planned for delta-ing specials I grab from the shelter, but at the same time I tend to keep them for a while already in case someone lost it and wants it back, so it would also help stop my dumb self from going too fast. Not much to say about the other things I read. Aside from, YEAH, more rewards when the ranks are updated!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Åzlottie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngÅzlottie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Im loving everything!! I only have a question about the breeding pairs update or possibly a clarification. When you say the breeding couples will be recalculated upon meeting each other again in the daycare, does that mean they could lose their base 99%? And does that mean for couples that have your pokemon plus an OT (that needed another trainer to pair to get the 99% base) will lose their 99% base? Would that mean iI would have to find all new 99% base pairs? Im a perfectionist and I have worked really hard on my pairs, especially my E/V pairs, it would be disheartening to have to start all over on my perfect match collection. Any feedback on this would be very much appreciated!!
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee
APDS's AvatarAPDS
ultra.pnge.png
The one concern I have is with breeding pairs. Losing 99% pairs would force the lot of us who paid for them to go back to trade shops to be able to get a new one, and I hope that if the change will go through, it comes just AFTER a type race so everyone has time to get new pairs.
Hi
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pngb+.png
Love most of the updates, def want more info on buff ditto lol but genuine question, why have we not been answered about maybe doing a fraction of the DP points for Shedninja yet? It was asked a lot in the last thread and it's already been mentioned here as well and there wasn't much of a reason other than "I think this is the right thing" (not quoting just paraphrasing) Over all just a good explanation for the community as to why we can't meet in the middle about Shedninja is wanted from me if possible please.
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
RailaRoxie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRailaRoxie
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by moongoer

Appreciate the breakdown and responsiveness to feedback! I'm a little sad about the prehistoric nerf - some of my most successful TR scores have come from using the fossil bonus and it will be sorely missed. Is there no plan to introduce Q Fossils to expand the type coverage to make events like TR where the family+fossil bonus are so impactful more fair? I would love to see, for example, a fairy-type Q fossil! or fire and psychic types! Alternately, in place of reducing the value of fossil Pokémon and the impetus to revive fossil Pokémon, could a similar stackable bonus be added to, for example, totem formes? Or mega-evolutions? They're also Pokémon that require investment and work.
I'm going to say that I REALLY love this idea of mega evolutions or totem formes giving some sort of a bonus! Whether it's EXP boost or something else. To me totem formes, at least as they are on PFQ, are kind of just... "<Pokemon>, but bigger". I know they've all been given dex entries, and there are some small modifications to the Q Totems, but to me they still largely just seem, again, "<Pokemon>, but BIG!!". I know they get new dex entries too but I just find myself being a lot more excited for Variant or Mega MCWs. There's a lot of Pokemon that I don't even bother totem'ing myself and instead simply get the dex from other players but I feel like if there was some sort of bonus for having them in your party, I would feel more incentivized to actually give some mons my totem sticker after winning it from a MCW, and heck I think that'd make me more excited for MCWs that give out Totem Stickers! I also feel like this could apply to Paradox Pokemon, maybe as past paradoxes with the same sort of in-universe justification as prehistorics, and as future paradoxes with an in-universe explanation of them being futurized and optimized it allows for some sort of bonus to help "optimize" gameplay. Or something like that! Especially as I do believe it was stated that Paradox Q Formes are in consideration right now.
As for other thoughts, would this daycare rework also fix some issues like Paldea Tauros/Miltank breeding? Where the presence of Miltank in a pair will take up some of the breeding chances and turn them into a Kantonian Tauros rather than the Paldean one? As some of the produced eggs being taken up by Kantonian Tauros has been somewhat frustrating when I tried to chain Paldean Tauros, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has felt like this shouldn't be the case. Other than still not being too keen on the "Shedinja being worth 0" idea myself... and maybe having a few concerns over needing to relabel all my current 99% pairs in according to what the new max percentage will end up being once you remove the "different OT" boost stacking, with the boosts you're thinking of balancing out that lost percentage, I am overall a big fan of these proposed changes for the most part! Thank you for considering previous feedback.

Raila / Sorrel | Early 20s

I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv @ shop or just send a trade!
STARDISCS's AvatarSTARDISCS
grandmaster.pngd.png
I'm really happy about all the changes! I have only positive thoughts about it!!
avatar by me, score badge by LycanKai
nyarlat's Avatarnyarlat
ultra.png
I really appreciate the addition of more permament account buffs! I can't afford Hypermode but want to hunt Melans more...I'm still trying for my first one...but this will really refresh my eagerness for it!

Pages: 123456··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page