PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 1234··· 242526

Kneph's AvatarKneph
Wooo! Thank you for listening to feedback! Especially on the shelter reload cost and the long chain bonus as they were the biggest issue for me with the original plans. I’m interested to see the changes go in and how they change up gameplay.
Icon and forum signature art by my partner Shirarisun!
Only new suggestion I can think of is if the fossil becomes aesthetic only, maybe enable if possible a chance to be shiny? Maybe has its own separate odds so there's still some love for it I personally don't use the fossil feature if ever, so still hoping for the gem boost as it's a very long journey to wish alloy, which is needed for flawless gems, etc etc (referring to Silvally's drives). This is strictly a me personal type thing so don't know who else would relate
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
So far I'm loving the changes, thank you for listening to player feedback about various issues. I absolutely love melan hunting so being able to have a little help hunting the Variants/Exclusives makes me happy.... As well as the shelter hunting change. I was very concerned about shelter hunting since, I enjoy adopting so much, and many use it to make breeding pairs for others. So hopefully elimnating the refresh tax won't make it too crazy and they can continue offering those services. Also please, I hope the new compatibility rework will not effect current breeding pairs, as I have an extensive collection. I rather enjoy collecting/getting perfect 99% pairs and would be extremely heartbroken to have to redo them. Edit: Now just so I can understand or rather comprehend, so since you will be reworking rank bonuses then, when will we know what bonuses are given to the different ranks? I just enjoy the bonuses especially arceus boost to Improved Melanistic chance on long chains. I really like and work hard to keep my rank up so hoping the bonus won't be changed to much or will be equivalent ^^
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
all of these sound so so good, i really appreciate you listening to the feedback and finding the best possible compromise between health of the site and user happiness! still a little bummed that the fossil boost won't be reconsidered, but i'm sure i'll learn to live with it. breeding buffs are always a joy to see, especially when i'm looking to start some variant hunts in future! loving the idea of permanent upgrades coming with rank too, that sounds awesome! delta changes are fun too, but i still think the cost to delta the eggs themselves could do with being lowered a bit, but thats probably something to look at once the shiny and albino boosts come through! all in all, this is looking really really promising, even more so than the original 2024 plans post. thanks for the continued transparency, and heres to the future of the site! :3
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Since we get revised plans, so I give revised opinions! The Lab stuff is all fine, I continue to not have a problem with any of this. Again, likely won't use the upgrade, especially given one is apparently folded into the new rank rewards. Speaking of: I'm definitely still down for the change to Arceus rank, and now that you've clarified what's possibly going to go on with the Long Chain Bonus, it sounds a lot more promising than it did when I first brought it up. Quick question: when the new ranks come into play and the prizes change, am I right in assuming we'll all have to reclaim them manually one at a time? I'm 85% confident that's the case, but I do want to be sure. I'm probably still going to primarily use the Shelter for most of my tournament-based needs, T B H. I know these changes are going into effect to push people more towards the Lab and other game mechanics, but the fact remains that it's still tremendously useful if you're trying to gather a specific set of eggs.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

"Twin specials" could even start being a thing if the community decides to value them!
I mean "twin specials" are already a thing. That's a pretty significant thing in the special hunting community - not as much as troll parties, but still a thing. like I understand where you're coming from here but we very much do have twin specials That aside, I'm still 100% for the Daycare changes - I don't even mind it wiping out existing compatiability that much, since I make most of my own pairs at like 50, 70% anyway. I think others would be much more affected by that change, but it's, as you say, an unavoidable consequence of the thing. Wishforge and Tutorial, I'm still feeling the same about those as I did last time. Fossils, I think whatever you do outside of making it an aesthetic mark it's gonna be overpowered or exploitable to some degree, cus that's just - that's what game mechanics are. It is rare to find one that cannot be used to a user's advantage in some manner. I appreciate the tweakin' of the addition of the one month cooldown on trading in other specials - still an embargo, just not as strict an embargo. I also appreciate that you're keeping the Guest Interaction points. But I still think, if I'm allowed to say so, that the Shedinja situation is not being handled in the best way. I'll reiterate what I said when the last thread was close to closing: the conclusion that the posts were reaching still reflected the results of the poll - Shedinja's DP value doesn't need adjusting - accurately enough that dismissing them without a passing remark doesn't sit right with me. Again, I wasn't feeling strongly about Shedinja before, but as an outsider I expect you're still gonna get a fair bit of pushback with this. I'm sort of still on the fence regarding the party updates as well. Clickback's change in functionality, for instance - is it limited to '1 click but 6 things in their party', or will the user return to Clickback every time they get a new batch of eggs in? Is such a thing even possible? Cus if not, it just feels like, to once again repeat myself, you're giving us more users to party click but no incentive to repeat-party-click them, meaning we'll HAVE to move on to fields eventually. Again, nature of the beast.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Soa's AvatarSoa
For the delta pokemon, please make it easier for people to get the delta points that doesn't have friends or other people to click on his or her profile when they are not logged in the game. It would be better if it could be a different way where players can get the delta points while in the game for delta pokemon.
abingy's Avatarabingy
Honestly this all sounds great! I think the month delay (or whatever length it ends up being) for dp'ing specials not hatched by you is a great compromise. I absolutely love the idea of the permanent boosts from ranks and am looking forward to see what the finalized boosts are! The breeding recalculations sound interesting too, can't wait to see how that turns out!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
This all looks great to me! Thank you all! I'm super exctited. Also...buff ditto is the BEST update there in my opinion. That's just incredible.
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!
JDonut's AvatarJDonut
For prehistorics, is simply nerfing the percentage increase for eggs out of consideration?
PFP is the Burnt Bouldabass from Runescape. Why? I mean look at that mohawk! Sheesh!!
SleaterKinney's AvatarSleaterKinney
Was alarmed by the original announcement, but genuinely happy with the new batch of info, very good job! Curious to see how the Long Chain stuff pans out, as well as how field interactions will be made "less powerful" as you put it. But for everything else, I can't complain, good stuff!

Pages: 1234··· 242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page