PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 150151152153

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

QUOTE originally posted by ScarletFlorian

QUOTE originally posted by ScarletFlorian

By the way! Meowths egg isnt lighting up in the lab when you have Normal types marked! Update; Tauros isnt updated either! Im assuming theyre not... supposed to be highlighted due to their reginal variants?
Bringing this up again cause I noticed something, this issue only happens on PC (Opera browser), but when I go on my phone (Chrome browser) these eggs light up?
The highlight is based on the dex entry you last open Mons with 2 or more entries (eg Meowth, Alolan Meowth & Galarian Meowth) will all show up as the one last opened
OHHHH im so dumb, thank you!!!
Toby • He/Him • 20+ SHOPDEXINGBAIT SHOPHUBBY I'm a 20+ year old furry artist and future VTuber, I'm a trans man so please only use he/him pronouns for me! Above are links to my shop (check out if you see any mons in my UFT field), my thread for completing my Pokedex, my hutning bait shop, and to my husband who I love dearly <3! Pfp is by Keclo!
tresh's Avatartresh
I don't know if this has been asked before or is allowed but is there any chance we could have an option to disable "Pokemon has found X training bag(s)" notifications from dojo? Idk if people find it irritating but I find it annoying sometimes. Thanks for your incredible work :)
Bunch of free mons >> https://pfq.link/~6PZ4 :)
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur

QUOTE originally posted by tresh

I don't know if this has been asked before or is allowed but is there any chance we could have an option to disable "Pokemon has found X training bag(s)" notifications from dojo? Idk if people find it irritating but I find it annoying sometimes. Thanks for your incredible work :)
Popping in from random chance to say I opened a suggestion for this here, so maybe go and support it there also :)
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
Absol Enjoyer's AvatarAbsol Enjoyer
By region/generation search This is to search by generation or region of Pokémon while using QoL. Especially useful in shelter when trying to complete or fill in the Pokédex. Another use for this is for finding certain regions of Pokémon for sorting and/or “living” fields. Thanks for the consideration, The Absol Lord
Melan's Sunset Gym
Melan’s Gym Badge Credit to ShadowRotom for pfp
melan's Avatarmelan
hi there! i'm having some issues with qol. i reset all settings a few times but it's consistently not showing me the evolution types! when i click on each type it closes. i have many pokemon RTE that are viewable in the normal list. thank you in advance for the help!
nigel he/she
× 2768 / 3000
trade parlor | icon shop | journal
avatar tilly losch photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
News at bottom under replies About the dojo notifications: I'm not sure that's something I really want to mess with, considering how notifications work. But perhaps I can look into feasibility at some point after some of the more pressing issues are dealt with. About region search: I intend to add that capability, along with others like body shape, egg group, and color. Once the dex overhaul is complete, that data will be available. It might be part of a kind of second wave of shelter updates though, to keep this from being any more behind than it already is (a whole year, RIP) About RTE: This feature completely broke in a past update and I still don't know why, but it's on my list of things to fix. No ETA at this point, sorry! It might even get worse before it gets better due to dex changes ): News Niet recently added tags to Pokemon in the shelter that identify their exact form (if you've registered it in your dex) and nature. This will do two things I think you all will like: 1. Greatly simplify how form detection and type matching will work. I've made some progress on the planned shelter + dex updates as a result, so I'm hoping to carry that momentum to the finish within the next couple months. 2. Allow the much requested nature filtering to work. Eventually, as part of a later update, I may be able to make it so you can create complex filters like "highlight a female timid Bulbasaur". Will have to see how performance is impacted, though I have some flexibility there since it only slows down your computer/phone, not the whole site. (Also, sorry, but at this time it's still not possible to highlight only your own eggs, since that particular data is still only loaded after the egg is selected)
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Super exciting! I wish we could be more helpful to the production of the code. I tried to take a look into the raw code and it was way over my head ahah. Thanks for all your hard work!

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Howdy! I Wanted To Start Off Saying I Absolute Adore The QOL Script, It's An Absolute Game Changer! I Was Curious about Something-- And Apologies If This Has Been Addressed Before ;; -- But When Using The QOL, Is There Any Way For The Evolution Section Of The Farm [Where It Says 'Pokémon that can Evolve'] To Also Show Pokemon That Can Evolve Via Stone Or Item Evo? Thanks In Advance! ^^
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
There's no practical way for the script to find Pokemon like that, sorry. The base list is generated by the main game, and the QoL is just organizing it.

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

There's no practical way for the script to find Pokemon like that, sorry. The base list is generated by the main game, and the QoL is just organizing it.
Ooooh, That Makes Sense! Thanks For Letting Me Know ;;

Pages: 123··· 150151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page