PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Quality of Life changes [UserScript] >

Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
News at bottom under replies About the dojo notifications: I'm not sure that's something I really want to mess with, considering how notifications work. But perhaps I can look into feasibility at some point after some of the more pressing issues are dealt with. About region search: I intend to add that capability, along with others like body shape, egg group, and color. Once the dex overhaul is complete, that data will be available. It might be part of a kind of second wave of shelter updates though, to keep this from being any more behind than it already is (a whole year, RIP) About RTE: This feature completely broke in a past update and I still don't know why, but it's on my list of things to fix. No ETA at this point, sorry! It might even get worse before it gets better due to dex changes ): News Niet recently added tags to Pokemon in the shelter that identify their exact form (if you've registered it in your dex) and nature. This will do two things I think you all will like: 1. Greatly simplify how form detection and type matching will work. I've made some progress on the planned shelter + dex updates as a result, so I'm hoping to carry that momentum to the finish within the next couple months. 2. Allow the much requested nature filtering to work. Eventually, as part of a later update, I may be able to make it so you can create complex filters like "highlight a female timid Bulbasaur". Will have to see how performance is impacted, though I have some flexibility there since it only slows down your computer/phone, not the whole site. (Also, sorry, but at this time it's still not possible to highlight only your own eggs, since that particular data is still only loaded after the egg is selected)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page