PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Wew I'm liking this so far... and I'm kinda excited for the reward >~<
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
Rory's AvatarRory

QUOTE originally posted by Vermilion

I was trying to save the event page as a bookmark (multiple times), but it says that the URL is invalid. Was this on purpose or is it a glitch?
I tried too but the URL appears to be invalid. EDIT: Btw, the art is really cool, I'm happy to find more Furret appreciation!
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
trisoul's Avatartrisoul
Well this seems like its going to be fun and evil at the same time.
Avatar made by Bunneeh I'll walk down the path I've chosen, no matter the consequences.
PandaBear129's AvatarPandaBear129
!! I love Christmas Event ! ! !
PlasmaStorm's AvatarPlasmaStorm
Quick question, do we have to do ALL 12 to get the prizes or we can do like 1 day and skip another? Cause I'm not going to be online tomorrow and would suck if I have to do the requirements in a chain.
'You are too late, I'm afraid. This flower's already dead'
Pokesonas Karyuu Yurui Comic Avatar is drawn by Tsuzera and used with permission
c r e d i t
Reshiram sprite is official. Coding and template is by TheFabuTor for free use
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@PlasmaStorm: Good question. Replied in first post.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
trisoul's Avatartrisoul
Quick question about the Looker, is he set to set pages or just random pages?
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Not what I was expecting, certainly an interesting event. Little odd to be running well past Christmas but hey free stuff. Just hope the daily requirements don't get too crazy. Already excited for what later days might reward. @trisoul - Pretty sure he's on a specific page, I already found him. He's not a pop-up or anything tho so look carefully.
Rory's AvatarRory
Oh, understood. Like the Advent calendar two or three of years ago on PF1, right? I will really try to get all the prizes! Also, there's a way we can have the drawing on the background on another site like DA or similar so we can share it with the proper credit? I have a Pokémon-themed Facebook page where I share images and other stuff and I'd really like to share that one... If you say no, that's fine, uh. I just think it's beautiful.
trisoul's Avatartrisoul
@Mystera- I see...Well I'm going to have a hard time spotting what ever i need to find...I suck at searching games

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page