PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
We, the staff of PokéFarm, are proud to bring you this year's 12 Days of Christmas event! You can find the event here - NOTE: Page will be "Not Found" until the Server Time shows December 25th! Everything should be reasonably well explained over there, so you should be all good to go. Enjoy! Good questions:

QUOTE originally posted by PlasmaStorm

Quick question, do we have to do ALL 12 to get the prizes or we can do like 1 day and skip another? Cause I'm not going to be online tomorrow and would suck if I have to do the requirements in a chain.
The Click Targets can be done however often you like. If you don't take part one day, then you don't get the prize for that day. However, the Looker Quest requires all 12 to be found. If you miss one, you can use Zophan Canisters to buy Keys to "catch up" missed days, but they do get quite expensive if you need more than one or two!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
This is going to be great:)
Fairy-type Sandslash and avatar by the awesome Bunneeh! I made the Weavile myself! Whoever said nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to eat time. My trade shop My sprite school
Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
Oooooh mysterious Christmas event? Game on!
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Oh boy! I can't wait to see what kind of event it is this time! I really love how the events are mostly easy to get so people who can't spend too much time on the internet can get them too!
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104638669 / 200,000,000
Another 12 Days of Christmas event, this should be really fun! I remember last year's and can't wait to see how this one is.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/font] - expected [/color] (opened on line 1) on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7839/6BGhvR.png[/IMG][font=MV Boli][size=25][color=#500075]Nightshade[/color]~[color=#FFEBD9]Sunburst[/font][/size][/color][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/100x75q90/673/gUg6iY.png[/IMG]
Blue-Ink's AvatarBlue-Ink
Ooo yay! I love Christmas events. :)
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I hope it is similar to the one on PF1. That one was horrible to me.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Kells's AvatarKells
Awesome ^^ I'm so exciteddd~
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
Gilgex's AvatarGilgex
I'm excited for this event I love dem advent calender type dealies.

Art by Animela

X,X,X,X

Art by Nobita

X, X

Art by Inkrunner101

Art by Amethyst

X, X
Let's make the word Trump a swear word.
AmpuTea's AvatarAmpuTea
I'm not even going to be here for part of this, I'm leaving for a place without internet on the 29th
I give myself permission to use this art.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page