PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

ve3oml's Avatarve3oml

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowRotom

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

snip

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The RNG component of the compatibility calculation will be completely removed. No more hunting for the perfect partner - this feature did nothing but cause frustration for players seeking to eke out the last few percentage points.
I think this means that the new system won’t have that base compatibility randomness, so a set of identical pairs should be identical in base compatibility. Was this what you were asking?(very sorry if not)
Kind of... BUt at the very end of the post There is This

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

This means that the maximum base compatibility of a pair will be two individuals of the same species (or anyone with Ditto) having the same Nature, yielding 80% compatibility. Yes this is lower than the current max of 99%. I know. But the maximum is easier to attain, involves less frustration and busywork, and crucially no longer has an RNG factor. Don't worry, the Dynamic Modifiers are where the buffs are!
This is where I am confused, First saying RNG will be removed (which currently controlls Base %) and then mentioning here Max Base % will only be 80% after the update
Avatar is my actual cat when he was a baby,
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page