PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom

QUOTE originally posted by ve3oml

I've been thinking about the compatibility part of the update... I have a pair or two that are 99% Base compatibility currently, with compatibility being "re-evaluateed" every time you put a pair in the Daycare, would Base Compatibility also be "re-evaluated" or just all numbers after the base %? I honestly, feel it would not be fair for those of us who have worked hard to build 99% base pairs (and in some cases spent alot of funds) only to have the base % change after the update and possibly every time the pair is put into the day care just thoughts and would like a little clarification on that part of the compatibily update Thank you

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The RNG component of the compatibility calculation will be completely removed. No more hunting for the perfect partner - this feature did nothing but cause frustration for players seeking to eke out the last few percentage points.
I think this means that the new system won’t have that base compatibility randomness, so a set of identical pairs should be identical in base compatibility. Was this what you were asking?(very sorry if not)
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page