PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Titles for Trainer Cards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Suggestion Title: Titles for Trainer Cards Suggestion Summary: Special titles for your Trainer card, other than 'Trainer'. In the show and games, there are many different types of people who collect pokemon, not just trainers, and it's the same on the website. There are Collectors, Breeders, Gem Hunters, etc. I think adding Titles would really bring some more customization to people's pages. To make it more fun, have some titles only availble by unlocking them. Hatch a certain number of Shinies? Shiny Hunter. Hatch a certain number of eggs? Hatcher. Hoard a huge amount? Collector. Summon a whole bunch? Summoner. Etc, etc. There could be other for hitting Areceus Rank, hatching Albinos, Melans, and Deltas. There's a huge number of things that could be added. Positive points: More customization, more goals to reach (unlocking all the unique titles). Negative points: I can't see any, but I bet there's at least one, haha. :) Reason For Consideration: People love to show off their accomplishments, and this is another way to do it. People who have hit Arceus Rank would like to have a way to prove they've hit it, for instance, even if they lose it for a small amount of time. Plus, again, in the actual Pokemon universe there's so much more than just trainers. Would certainly add that variety.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pngd.png
While this does sound rather cute; the issue I have with this is simply down to confusion. Since PF1 the only time you'd see a change in the trainer card title is if you came across a staff member. If we added those in then the whole; the difference between staff member and none staff member becomes a bit hazy. We'd probably have to get a legend key. I think instead of titles the trainer customisation would be better for this. While it won't be titles, you'd gain appearances or customisations when you achieved a certain mile mark. And of course, finally - there's the matter of 'space' on the whole card itself.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
I thought of both of those as well after I posted. I was wondering if a star or something could be next to staff titles, but the space part really gets me as well. Oh well, it was worth a shot. :) Hope to see the cool customization in the future then!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page