PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Feed All" button for fields?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

The title says it all, but there's multiple ways that you could go about this. 1.) Outright adding the "Feed All" button after clicking a berry to feed PKMN (This would be done for each berry) 2.) Adding a "Feed-All Upgrade" that can be purchased either, -From the field menu, so that the "Feed All" button is limited that single field (the upgrade can be bought once per field for any amount of fields). -From the Labs, which would allow the above to happen OR give all fields a "Feed All" button. Of course, with something that could potentially break PFQ a far as Interation Points and PokeRus goes, there'll have to be some cons to balance the pros. Maybe the button will only give half the Interation Points, or half the XP gain w/ Exp Share. (By the way- I don't know if this was suggested before and declined. I literally just hopped on to post this thread after getting the idea.)
aeugh My avatar was drawn by me.
Krissi's AvatarKrissi
I can't get the links at the moment, but this has been rejected multiple times. EDIT: Here is a summary of rejected suggestions. The feed all suggestion is in there.
0/300 0/300 0/300 0/300 ★ Journal ★ Vulpix pixel by Type_Null. Shop banner by Alatreon. Icon by SaintNevermOre.

QUOTE originally posted by Krissi

I can't get the links at the moment, but this has been rejected multiple times. EDIT: Here is a summary of rejected suggestions. The feed all suggestion is in there.
Aaaah, okay... Thanks for letting me know.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page