PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clarification on Box Boxes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

their point is it wouldn't help anyone ^^ what type of box has no effect on the items inside, so it doesn't matter if people understand properly or not, packaging and unpackaging boxes will not change the chances of getting items inside. it does not matter what boxes you put in or what type of boxes come out, the amount of boxes is the same.
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus

QUOTE originally posted by Ninja647

Sunnelion and SaphireVixen: This would probably be easier to change, so that's not a good reason for no support, if you dont care, why would you post here at all? It would help newer users, so why not
Here is something that someone stated it a rejected suggestion. You put up the suggestion, we'll point out its vices and virtues. That's just the nature of the Suggestions forum. Simple as that.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Dorugamon's AvatarDorugamon
I can support this suggestion, as it is a simple fix for clarification. Current: You can pack 21 Boxes into one Box Box, suitable for trading easily. The types of the Boxes will be lost, resulting in 21 random Boxes emerging. Clarification Suggestion: You can pack 21 random Boxes into one Box Box, suitable for trading easily. Upon opening a Box Box you will receive 21 Boxes of a singular type. Why do I support this suggestion?: • Yes, while it is true that you can get the same items from any of the boxes, there are people that -do- care about the type of Box, and collect boxes of a single type. • It's fine for us as users to assume a person would learn the mechanics of how Box Boxes work - the site its self however, should be as clear as possible when information is presented to avoid being the cause of unnecessary confusion (barring of course it actually being something for users to figure out or information that's tied to the wiki.) If people are still confused at that point - then they are welcome to make a help thread if needed for extra clarification.
My avatar is Dorugamon from the movie "Digimon X-Evolution", ©Toei Animation.
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Why does this really matter though? The type of box doesn't really affect the drops, and they'd see after they unbox their first boxbox.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page