PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Display trade fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Cháösity's AvatarCháösity
Okay, hear me out cause this is gonna sound crazy. An option to add a field display to your trade thread. It will be display only, to put an end to needing to collect display codes, or going to someone's page and searching fields. The idea is that you'll be able to click a button when editing your trade thread, that says something like "add a field" then you'll get a pop up like your scout/daycare pop ups. You pick up to 40 to display in the field and that's it. With the option of adding more than one field. And once a pokemon is traded, it's icon disappears from the field. People visiting the shop can tap(mobile), or hover to get the quick info like you do in the person's actual fields so they can check type (shiny/albino/melan), gender, and nature. It won't be a feeding field, and the pokemon will still appear in the person's actual fields. Its just a way to make buying/selling a little more hassle-free. (especially for those of us on mobile who can't copy/paste codes easily.)
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS
Zen's AvatarZen
I do dex trades. Sometimes they'll take awhile, meaning a few mons might not be in my fields for a bit. Mostly because they're in trade or my collection area. If they didn't show in my shop, no one would know they're there and would then just go past my shop and never know they may have just missed a dex they needed/wanted if I didn't use display codes.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity
I get that,but I mostly meant for it to be for buying/selling purposes. Plus, you wouldn't have to use it if it's harder for you. I just thought it would be easier on some, like me. I'm 100% on mobile and it's impossible for me to use codes without losing my mind.
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
I sometimes I get lazy and don't want to copy paste a lot of code, but then again, a lot of suggestions that make people lazy are rejected. Full support? (I won't see any rebuttals because I don't subscribe to these threads and am just giving an opinion - soz)
credit | pfp commissioned by gezeichnet

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page