PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 252627

Sedikit's AvatarSedikit
I just had the most AMAZING experience and wanted to share on this thread TT^TT I got a shiny pichu from a WT which was INCREDIBLE since I am trying to horde pikachus (I'm still really new here!) so I sent a thank you message to the OT, Wolfette!! She responded by offering a shiny pichu to go with it, one thing happened after another, and she ended up giving me a whole set of S/A pichus for the pichu line TT^TT I can't believe this happened, I'm so so happy!!! Wolfette said she didn't want anything in return, so all I can do is tell everyone how amazing she is <3<3<3 thank you again!!!
Laurenzside's AvatarLaurenzside
aww thats so nice! and wait you are a begginer time to do a little something! >:3
Sedikit's AvatarSedikit
oh my goodness TT^TT Laurenzside just sent me an albino Rockruff I can't believe how nice this community is!! AND AN ALBINO SNOM JUST NOW TTOTT Y'ALL TYSM!!
Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
This wasn't recently but a while ago BlankSmile (who I dont believe plays anymore) gifted me a shiny flying pichu to congratulate me for hitting Arceus rank for the first time ever! It made me really happy :) (Sedikit's pichu story reminded me of this moment so I'm happy all over again!)
@sedikit and I'm about to send more! >:3
KatieKomics's AvatarKatieKomics
Back when I was a newbie Terabit gifted me a shiny shadow Lugia, and I still have it in my fields. His name is Merlot because he's the colour of red wine.
Type Race = 2977 Icon edited by me. Character is Es from the game Alter Ego. Come back when you've collected more EGO.
Kang's AvatarKang
My new friend gifted me this melan today as a way to make me feel better. As I have been overly stressed an ancious lately to the point of hardly being able to sleep or function. ;w; So sweet!
My Shop 🌸 Credits 450/500+
So pwetty!!!!! ❤❤❤
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I'm still not over someone releasing a Melanistic Mega Weavile for Christmas and I was the one who found her...thank you so much and thanks to all the people who Wonder Traded me Shinies and Albinos for Christmas as well! y'all are amazing
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon unofficially a fire bun propaganda can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Mischevious's AvatarMischevious
i was randomly doling out free gp one day, (15gp per user), then a RANDOM ALBINO DELTA chikorita came after me in a trade sent by MuffPizza. 15gp for a special delta? Gosh, wish i could somehow repay them ;^; I'm eternally grateful MuffPizza- Wave of random specials in wonder trade today ;) Get them before i run out!~
Avatar Credit: Terriblinkz!! 🐉Rawr! Let's win this!🐉 🐉Team Dragon February 2021 points =2159 🐉

Pages: 123··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page