PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 171819

Shannypopsxx's AvatarShannypopsxx
I've had an amazing time so far whilst playing pokefarm, and the community is just amazing! I've been gifted melans, a ditto, megastones, shinies... I'm surprised at how generous and kind people are on this site! Things like this make me want to give back to the community! :D And that made me wonder, what's the kindest thing that a user has done for you on this site? And what's the kindest thing that you think you've done for someone else? Let's keep spreading the positivity! ❤️❤️❤️
Icon made for me by MissingStar! Flag made by me :3 ------------
× 81 / 2100
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Gifted a melan? Damn thats lucky ^^; Ive been given a couple hypermodes by some of the wonderful players on here as well as a few shinies for my living dex ^^ I was part of the wishmakers so Ive seen a few people getting their wished for items ^^
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?

QUOTE originally posted by Shannypopsxx

I've had an amazing time so far whilst playing pokefarm, and the community is just amazing! I've been gifted melans, a ditto, megastones, shinies... I'm surprised at how generous and kind people are on this site! Things like this make me want to give back to the community! :D And that made me wonder, what's the kindest thing that a user has done for you on this site? And what's the kindest thing that you think you've done for someone else? Let's keep spreading the positivity! ❤️❤️❤️
Gifted melans? That's literally the kindest thing you could possibly give someone, and to add onto that, they probably don't even know you in real life! Anyways, I remember when I was just getting back onto the site, someone had gifted me a shiny Salandit (which at the time was my first shiny) and some shiny hunting tools~

Exact Contents

Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
There's a similar thread to this already. ^^ Right here~ But, oh wow, this is all so sweet~ This is why I love this community so much. ^w^
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
@prima, @crazy, I screeched when I got those melans. Literally was about to cry ;-; I wish I could do something that kind, but melans are so precious... Aww, it's always nice to be gifted a shiny, right? ;3 And hypermode being gifted to me seems like a dream in itself. I kinda wanna be a apart of the wish makers thing. I'm guessing it's over now? ;w; @selena, Whoops! Now I feel disrespectful in some way.. I hope they don't get upset or anything! ( do I delete this thread, or... ) And the community really is lovely. I've never known one like this one! :D
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
Big thank you post to people who have been kind to me. I count releasing shinies to the shelter as an act of kindness, I've got shiny ralts, scatterbug, scraggy & magikarp from the shelter. Thanks Miasurus, Primaesthetics, Audino & Fox. When bluetoxic left they passed on a lot of currency to me, credits, gp & zc, together with a pair of shelter flutes. Thank you bluetoxic. On my birthday I was gifted an albino alolan sandshrew, a normal elgym holding and a normal female salandit holding gems and currency Thanks Blazynx, AidanTheRed & Firalight. I'm also grateful to people who have let me reserve item & shinies that are hard to come by. Fx someone held on to a Kurokonite for me while I gathered 5 boxboxes to pay for it, it took a really long time to gather the payment so I'm thankful that they were so patient with me. Thank you Ashentwiins. A general thanks to a friend and former shop partner. Thank you for holding onto and reserving/adding my to the slots of your hunts for shinies that are hard to come by. One Apoc. Poochyena and 2 shiny Kuroko. Thank you Ruby Sun. When a user was in search of a Lunatone and Solrock for breeding pairs they agreed to exchange their extra ditto for them. That ditto is enjoying it's stay in my "Shiny Potatoes" field. Thank you Peprikka. When the cap of 3 shop owners was made, the joint shop I was a part of had to be split up and everyone went their own ways. One shop member hadn't replied to any of my messages due to inactivity and I decided to save the users shop posts alongside my own. The kindness was returned in the form of a shiny Shaymin. Thank you Austro. Extra thanks to Austro for letting me buy your Comic Relief costume and thanks to Mizutsune for giving me a normal Adamant Male Loppuny I requested from their shiny Buneary hunt. Thank you Austro and Mizutsune. dezseptíceye if somethings been wrong you've been around to talk it out with. I appreciate the free shiny/albino dexes back and forth between us, naming pokemon after each other and buying art of each others characters for each other. Thank you dez. And a pat on the back for myself. The extra pair of shelter flutes I got from bluetoxic I held onto for a long time, but I decided to pass them on to the newbie Kyyrin. I probably ave plenty more to thank but right now I can't bring anymore to mind and dinner is ready.
All the world will be your enemy, Prince With A Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you: Digger, Listener, Runner, Prince With The Swift Warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed. Sprite Shop [link] -Watership Down
Made by Lumineu
Made by Absolity
Made by Lumineu
@vixony, That's a lot of kind things! People are so nice on this website! TwT It's awesome of you to be giving back to the community too! I bet people really appreciate you for it! :D
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An
I forgot to mention. Recently I started working towards a goal of 32 large water gems and a user generously contributed 4 medium water gems to help me reach my goal. Thanks to Lunaress. I've probably been doing many more nice things but I don't recognize them myself, I forget them easily, but I bet other users could say a few words about me. And personally I think some users might be able to relate to what I just wrote.
metisi's Avatarmetisi
just recently someone allowed me to dex a shieldon and gave me a shiny one to keep! i was so excited since i just woke up and i was just "what" i forgot their username exactlybut i think it was jack471 ? i was also gifted an ubercharm and 26-28d hypermode,,, i forgot the length but thanks to snowyvee anyways for helping me start up a hunt! when i was first starting out i was gifted a shiny phantump! he still has a special place in my heart and i'll never let go of him thank you miasaurus! i wanted a shiny feebas and someone gave it to me as a gift! i dont remember their username but i think its nice to thank them for their kindness anyway! someone gifted me a shiny magikarp ! i dont exactly remember who it was but thank you anyways! theres probably a lot more i can list off but i dont remember them all, sorry! ;;
hello its me
WIP!!!
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
Cicada is super generous. I was gifted an exp share, lucky seal, box, large fire gem, 350k credits and 350 GP when I was new.
Collecting Ku Idols for a Melan Tapu Koko hunt! 90/1500 (6%)
PM me if you have any Ku Idols UFT!

Pages: 123··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page