PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Pokemon exclusive Dress Up options

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

schleifi's Avatarschleifi
Suggestion Title: Delta Pokemon exclusive Dress Up options Suggestion Summary: This idea is basically an extension/ reimmagining of the already existing "Overlay Suggestions". It is relativly simple and has a lot of room for creativity: Give each Pokemon type Dress Up items that you can give a Delta Pokemon thhat fits that Pokemon Type. There are a lot of things that can be done with this and if those options are delta exclusive it will also really give a reason to look out for those Delta Pokemon. Here are just a few examples: - A podest that fits the type. You know how your Pokemon stands on a podest? What if you have a Delta Water Pokemon? You could chhange the Podest to Water. Fire you say? A magma floor and so on. - Some attack like Accessoires like a Fire wave or something - ... Positive points: Would give people more options to make the pokemon feel more unique. Negative points: Not all types give the same amount of ideas - like what would you do for steel types? Reason For Consideration: We as a community are currently looking for ideas to make delta pokemon feel more special and I think this is a good way! For now I want to just post the idea - I don't think we need to go into all types and what can be done with them for now and just see if that idea catches interest
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
The problem is still the same as before, every single Pokémon, including shinies, albino, and Melan versions, can be delta. So the art team would have to make several thousand new sprites to manage it. Besides, I myself at least am quite happy with the symbols for delta Pokémon we already have.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
I actually don'the see the 1000 sprite problem - let's assume there were 6 delta Accessoires per type. That would already allow you to create a lot of custom designs. Granted that's still a lot of work - but not in the area of 1000. Though it's just a thought - if you don't want it that's all good ;D
Zen's AvatarZen
Since all Delta does is change type or add a type... it wouldn't effect shiny/albino/melan deltas other than a type change. schleifi isn't suggesting costumes, she's suggesting dress up items. So staff wouldn't need to sprite thousands of new sprites. Besides, costumes can only be used on regular pokemon and not shiny/albino/melans so it would be kinda weird for deltas to be excused from that while all other costumes can only be put on regular pokemon. As for the suggestion itself... why not just use the dress up items already available? With how many accessories there is, I'm sure there's enough for each type. Flying: Feathers Poison: Poison Extract Water: Surf Board/Seashell Rock: Pebbles/Jagged Rock Fire: Shimmering Fire Psychic: Peculiar Spoon Ghost: Eerie Thing So on and so forth... there's a lot of accessories that could be used for each type.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Oh sorry, I thought you meant costumes. How would you make accessories delta exclusive though? I mean, the only way you could make them exclusive come down to two ways: They can only be found by a certain delta type (IE a special thunder bolt accessory can only be found by a delta pokemon whose new type is electric) Or the delta of that type is the only one who can dress up with that item. (IE the delta electric is the only one who can use the special thunderbolt accessory)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page