PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free TYPE RACE Banners! {NEW For Race 2!}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 151617

SpadesSlick's AvatarSpadesSlick

Series 2 Update 01/Sep!

A minor tweak to all banners to celebrate the second Type Race. I know it's not a big deal, but it's still a change! Find the new banners below in PNG and GIF format as usual. :)
I am so excited about the new Type Race event!!! So excited in fact that I immediately went to work creating some fun team banners. You can display these in your "About" or in your forum signature as you like. Since every month we get a new type, I figured I'd just post all of the different type banners at once so that way people can access them month-to-month as their type changes. Enjoy! Please do not claim these as your own! I didn't have room to put a visually pleasing 'logo' or anything so I'm trusting you not to tell people you created them yourself. Please post here telling me you're using them! It makes me feel really good to know people are actually getting some use out of my hard work, and I want to know how popular these are so that I can maybe do different kinds in the future. Please do not edit these banners. Please share the love! Tell people where you got these. :D The more the merrier. If you want a custom banner like this one, shoot me a Personal Message. We can arrange a currency or item trade! Please note I do not put sprites or artwork into these banners as they are teeny tiny and there is no room for crediting artists or companies.

Non-Moving Banners

I created two different versions of the Dragon banner because of the drastic difference between Pokefarm's "V-Wave" Dragon symbol and the official type plate colors.

Series 1

Series 2

Moving Banners

I created two different versions of the Dragon banner because of the drastic difference between Pokefarm's "V-Wave" Dragon symbol and the official type plate colors.

Series 1

Series 2

Share Codes

[url="https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/92229/Free-TYPE-RACE-Banners"][img]BANNER URL HERE[/img] [img]BANNER URL HERE[/img] [size=9][url="https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/92229/Free-TYPE-RACE-Banners"]Want one?[/url][/size]

Instructions

If you want to post your banner in your forum signature: 1. Click "Farm" 2. Click the "Options" tab 3. Click the "Forum" tab 4. Click the "Edit forum signature" button 5. Paste this code and replace the link with the link of the banner provided above! [img]URL OF BANNER HERE[/img] 6. Preview & save! 7. Optional: credit me somewhere in your signature ;) If you want to post your banner on your profile, in your About section: 1. Click your own username in the top left-hand corner 2. Click the three little lines to the right of the bolded words "About YOURUSERNAME" 3. Click "Edit 'About YOURUSERNAME'" 4. Paste this code and replace the link with the link of the banner provided above! [img]URL OF BANNER HERE[/img] 6. Preview & save! 7. Optional: credit me somewhere in your signature ;) *Tip: You can right-click any banner and select "Copy this link" to get the URL that you insert into the code provided above!
Art credit to Cafe Raichu. Icon art credit to Maya Kern. Personal paid commission.
ktensei's Avatarktensei
I've gotten PMs asking where I've gotten my banner, and I'm sure there are many other people who're curious as well. I've changed the code so it links back to this thread, and I was wondering if you could edit the code that way in the instructions?
raffle: :j.shop
138towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
This is super nice of you! Mind if I put the Grass-type banner as an advertisement for this? c:
@kstensei! Thank you! Added a couple of different share codes. @Primaesthetics Thank you so much for asking! You can use that to advertise your thread, but if you do, please put some text under the banner that says I made it. ^^; Usually when an image links to a thread people think it originated in that thread. Also, if you want, I would totally make a custom banner for your topic with the name in it or something! If you're interested you can shoot me a PM.

QUOTE originally posted by SpadesSlick

@kstensei! Thank you! Added a couple of different share codes. @Primaesthetics Thank you so much for asking! You can use that to advertise your thread, but if you do, please put some text under the banner that says I made it. ^^; Usually when an image links to a thread people think it originated in that thread. Also, if you want, I would totally make a custom banner for your topic with the name in it or something! If you're interested you can shoot me a PM.
Thanks! I'd get one custom made, but the type race only lasts ~1 week, and of course won't be there forever. c:
Amara's AvatarAmara
Thank you so much for these lovely banners, SpadesSlick! I'm using a moving one in both my signature and About Me~ <3 Also, there's an extra ']' in your second share code, after the [/url]
Avatar was made by me using Gimp 2.0. Permission to use and edit default Unknown Trainer Avatar given by Sei.
Oh thank you for pointing that out! And I'm really glad you like them. ^^ Good luck!
These are really great, thanks for making them! I've started using one in my about me (with the link in my "credit"/last tab).
✩ [ Shop ] ✩ [ avatar
] ✩
✩ [ AO3 ] ✩ [ FFN
Username for both is BlackBlood1872
] ✩
and I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad the dreams in which I'm dying
-x- are the best I've ever had
Thanks so much. really glad you like them!
Dorugamon's AvatarDorugamon
May I add the banners for the Dragon team to the Artwork section in the Team Dragon Hideout? If you do give permission, it would appear in the section like: Permission given by SpadesSlick (Although the Permission link would be changed to the post where Permission is given if you decide to!)
My avatar is Dorugamon from the movie "Digimon X-Evolution", ©Toei Animation.

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page