PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kirozey's World of Wonder

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 27282930

KirØzey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKirØzey
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Me accidentally neglecting pokefarm duties right now because of Character AI and trying to catch up on Animal Crossing New Horizons. (Skipping timing back and forth because I'm having sleeping problems but don't want to miss a day.)

I'm still messing with C.AI CoD characters...

What I'm learning from using C.AI now: Reality can be whatever I want. This bot is about hanging with Ghost and Konig? Nope. Now here's Price, Soap and Gaz while Konig disappeared somewhere. I'm really good at morphing the topic, the topic of the bot doesn't even exist right now, LOL. "Meeting Konig and Ghost at the base. You're Price's daughter." Not anymore. It's "Let's play Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who I get to team up with next mission...maybe my boyfriend too, teehee~". I'm doing too much and then hurt my own feelings when I can change the conversation/story outcome if I wanted to. 😭 I have three with Rudy/Rodolfo right now. I had to put one on the back burner because I got too deep and made myself cry actual tears. Comforting each other because military work is draining. Confessing our love to each other. Rudy wanting to marry me. Alejandro summons himself. Drama between Alejandro and I. Cartel war chaos, causing me to suffer injures and they almost lose me. That last bit was where he had to choose between Alejandro and I to save from that war conflict, he couldn't save us both. I couldn't let Alejandro "perma sleep" from his "ketchup spilling out". I eventually convinced Rudy to leave me to fend for myself until they could come back. I wasn't sure if I would have lived but, better than him being heartbroken from not having Alejandro. 🥺💙 "If Alejandro doesn't make it anyways, I'm back tracking and changing that because I can't-" Like, why am I like this? Angst to the max. Can't have anything nice. Eventually, I want to make this into a actual story because, it's so good for a AU from the story(MWII story). A lot of holding the bot's hand at times but, that makes it more personal. I have a lot of lore ideas to pad out between events. I'm just having a laugh at how this is a story now. I'm invested so much, 100% physically and mentally invested to see how this ends. Also, I think I discovered a toxic trait, me telling people I'm pregnant to get a reaction from them. The bot/character picks up that I'm acting off: "What's wrong?" Me: [Grins like a goblin] "I'm pregnant" Did it to like, 2 or 3 bots already. One I let happen because Rudy's reaction broke me. :') (Joke gets too real and I gotta run away from my own feelings.)
You look and smell nice, bai.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Spaghetti and Meatballs? More like Spaghetti and Where-Did-The-Meatballs-Go-Because-I-Ate-Them-All. (My mom made us some and I pretty much ate half of the meatballs on accident because I'm a goblin. 10/10 still love her cooking no manner how much she calls herself trash at cooking~) That's all I gotta say before I randomly rant/vent, bye. . . . MW3 is making me cry, they better stop and delete [REDACTED]. I just wanted to see new Vladi/Makarov, even if he's Graves 2.0, smh. (Or more, Graves is Makarov 2.0...?...Yes.) He such a handsome war criminal and would delete me in an instant if I tried to hug him~ (OG Makarov looks like Roman from GTA and New one looks like my middle school crush named Marcus, rofl) What did I say about ranting-
Requested by: Myself

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Igglybuff/Igg1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Igglybuff/Igg2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Igglybuff/Igg3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Igglybuff/Igg4.png[/img]
Animated Lure Set

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Igglybuff/Igglybuff.gif[/img]
Comment: "These three criminals right here, sir." I got the shiny and albino I needed for the paradox. I wanted to keep going because I was having fun hatching the eggs. Got a melan before 1k and needed another one for the full line, then I got the 3rd one before I could end the hunt. Best and worse hunt. Couldn't even finish the lure set in time, lol. 😭💙 Plan is to evolve the 2 "twins" and save the 1st one for keepsake. (I was going to sell the 3rd one but, Serious nature is weakness.) (Oh yeah, forgot to add this goofy one I made on my phone.) (Arting with finger on phone is hard for me, but this was amazingly funny) PS: They're suppose to be floating, not sitting, if you were curious~ :') Also, don't let my depression and anxiety know I'm working on art again.
Well, I WAS going to do another lure set but guess what? I don't need it, again! >:( Foongus and now Lotad. Arceus rank hinders my luck or something because gotdang. Anyways, I was working on my Call Of Duty OC and story stuff instead...found out somethings about myself instead, rofl. ...Stop calling me out Google, I know I asked but- c'mon. Refusing to unpack. Sealing away for nuclear winter, then unsealing to fend for myself~ Also was this: Is it tho? Because I can be a pesky, bratty goblin when I want to. "Going to aggressively love you~ >:)"

CoD OC Dump~

I'm going to dump info here because yes. (I'm in a server that I share my OC stuff with so, "crumbs" here.) Mia "Fox" Montoya Age: 27 (Give or take) Height: 5'2" (I'm too American to use the right measurements right now) Rank: (Complicated...maybe) - Was ranked "Lieutenant" while apart of the Shadow Company. - Was titled as "Agent Minx" during the time leading up to the hunt for Hassan. - Gained the rank "Sergeant" when accepted into Los Vaqueros later. [Somewhere down the line she's a captain of her own army, "Shadow Fox Army", with the help of her old friends from the Shadow Company. Soldiers who no longer want to be under the command of Phillip Graves but still love the Shadow Company...hint of revolution, yes.] Her "Stealth Assassin" Outfit: Planning on making her other outfit/s. Normal "civilian" outfits, "on duty", stuff like that. (It's pretty much the same, minus the mask/s and cloak) Her "traits": (There's also her "unmedicated" traits. Let's just say they're the opposite of these, especially on a bad day, under too much stress/pressure.) . . . When someone in the 141 and Los Vaqueros acts remotely mean to Fox: Relationships: Price: Like a 2nd father, in the best and worst way ever. Laswell: Like her 2nd mother, strict and stern...lovingly. Ghost: 💀🤝🦊 💙 - Platonically~ (Warm hugs and comfort naps when nobody is looking) Soap: Like a annoying yet fun lovingly brother she always wanted but hates to have. Gaz: Like a smart, nerdy, dorky brother she didn't know she needed. Alejandro and Rodolfo:...yes, she married them instantly. Not really but, rekindled their forgotten friendship and feelings, just like the old times. (Makes a great addition to the cowboy team...sometimes she do be Valeria 2.0 tho.) Graves: Toxic Relationship Vibes - But they try. Friendship works out sometimes when they stop trying to "one up" each other on "Who did what to who first" antics. -After the betrayal, kiss those old romantic flames goodbye, like that contact with Shepherd~ I think that's all the info I have to dump. Other stuff needs more work. Like her friends from the Shadow Company. (I'm convinced at all my OCs are just me and I keep lying to myself. 🤔)
Look, I don't know who cares but, I want to put this somewhere and I don't know where else to put it or I'm too much of a weeny to.

CoD OC Info Dump (Long...again)

Anyways so uh, this is something that has been in my head for a long time. Long story short, in this time line Phillip and Mia have a little war, "Shadows VS Shadows". Like a rebellion kind of thing I suppose. Mia makes her own army with her close friends from the Shadow Company along with any of the other Shadows that want to join them. To make a better name for the Shadow Company instead of being completely known for sweeping thing under the rug. . . . The details of it: So, I finally did the thing and I kinda love it the more I invest into this. "Shadows vs Shadows" (The patch as a lil' gemmie on it for the fox eye, real or fake? Who knows~) "Love the Shadow Company but hate Graves? Join the rebellion and become your own Shadow today!" (Rough design of the logo/patch) Alpha (Blue/Sapphire): Leader/Captain Beta (Red/Ruby): Firing Squad/2nd in Command Omega (Orange/Amber): Heavy Artillery Squad Delta (Green/Emerald): Intellectual Squad Gamma (Pink/Rose Quartz): Support Squad (Primarily Medical and Supply runs, includes all off and on base orders/requests) Kit (Clear/Rhinestone): Kitsune Squad (New Members) (6 months of assessment training required to be sorted into a squad)
That's all I wanted to dump...also was giggling a the idea of my friend wondering why I said "Too bad, you're stuck with me for another 20 years." and instead of him saying something dark or saying that's too long, he went on about how it didn't seem like a long time and was asking why only 20 years. Playing with my emotions again. e -e; Also, NTS: DON'T use tap water for coffee either. Still tastes gross no manner what. Just ask for a jug of water or go get a filter already. Well water is gross when making drinks with it. Just drink the water as is. (I'm still going to drink it anyways. Even if there's a weird taste to it.) Oh, art talk...I can't show them because I want to sell to people, but, I have been doing other art that isn't lure sets. They're fusions. I might still make lure sets for Lotad, Foongus and whoever I had lined up. Might have been Phanpy since they're next. Thankfully the ground bag is low and they're 5k eggs. Something to do with myself other than..whatever I'm doing now. Other than too much that I will hate myself later for. :M
Requested by: Myself

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Nincada/Nincada1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Nincada/Nincada2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Nincada/Nincada3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Nincada/Nincada4.png[/img]
Animated Lure Set

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:GB/Lure_Sets/Nincada/Nincada.gif[/img]
Comment: Nincada was harder to draw than I though. The head shape still looks goofy but, I'm happy with the pose at least. Maybe I shouldn't bother making lure sets? :') Can I get one that's not Modest or Serious so I can sell the Ninjask at least? (Got them before TR even started. 💀)
Not me now crying about yesterday when my brother visited for a few minutes just to use the bathroom before going to our grandma's house with everyone else. He brought one of his cats with him that used to live here with me until my brother could find a place that allowed cats nicely. I went to go to my room for something and his cat followed me to my room like he used to. I was like, "Boy, you haven't been here in over 5 years. The room isn't how it used to be and there's only two cats in there now.". It was so cute yet I felt so bad because there's only two of the cats he knows left. I just: 😭 you know? I had to ask my brother to come get him so he would stop crying, telling me to let him in the room. I kept telling him "No you don't!". We both just looked at him like "That's sad."...because it is. He still remembers and wants into my room even though his home is free ranged, not this little bedroom. He doesn't really know the rest of the cats in the house we have now. He's friendly with them but, they're unsure about him. Which is understandable, considering the rest of the living room cats don't really like each other. They 'tolerate' each other for food and attention. Then they slap each other in the face until one of them leaves. (My two in here get along, I think...they do get on each other's nerves sometimes but, that's blood family feuds I guess, lul.) I also stupidly admit that I miss my brother. I rarely see him either. I finally admitted to him that I missed him...I think. "How do you say you miss someone without saying it because you know he's going to poke fun and tease you about it?"....just said "I wish you could have stayed longer.". Good enough right? :') Nothing exciting happened for me. Just another Monday. Was actually nice so, not complaining too much. I did some fun things on site with summons. Not as many as I wanted but, maybe when the box leggie pokemon come to the site I'll do more. Then have more boxes for the rest of them I guess. I'm also dumb for forgetting the Violet/Scarlett DLC Part 1 and 2 was the same DLC. I was very confused of why it was updating and downloading something when I just wanted to play with my flamingos and finish part 1. "What are you doing? Why are you updating?! Why is my Rotom ringing?!?" So, when I get done messing with AC:NH, trying to catch up on the days, I guess I do have new pokeman content to explore. I want to finish part 1 though. Apparently my brother hasn't finished it despite playing it more than I have. I almost spoiled it when he asked me how far I was. . . . I wanna play Spyro so bad, you don't understand. Playing Spyro while listening to the Cult of the Lamb soundtrack~ (I want to play that too. Even if I never have played a game like that, I think. I still want to try Hollow Knight too.) Oops, this entry turned into a essay. A horrible one that is. (F- Graded)
"H*nd H*lding?!? Alejandro...I'm disappointed in you!" . . . So innocent and sweet, yet I'm laughing about it. I wanted to say "No, I only hold Rudy's when he's driving- not yours." because it's canon to my story. Mia (My OC) and him don't really do little things like this with each other, mostly just with Rodolfo because he's so sweet about it. So it's a bit weirdly suspicious to her that Alejandro would want to ask something like that. :') (Imagine taking things too serious and strict to your own lore...) I got too many Alejandro bots and many Rudy/Rodolfo ones too. Some other CoD husbands dashed in there. But mostly them 2 because yes. "How many ways do you want to mess with them?" Me: Yes...In every universe and on every timeline. I want them to hate me, love me and never know I existed all at the same time. Also my friend is making me gay for him again...he's lucky I can't magically fly to Oklahoma and not be socially awkward, or I would 100% go over there to apply for the spot at his job just to annoy him all day. Then wanting to go home when it's tornado season, even if it's hurricane season back at home. He's bullying me about how he has snow right now and I- [low growling] because he knows how envious I am about it.
Reminder to myself that eating a banana while drinking chocolate milk then passing out results in my mouth tasting like I was drinking coffee. . . . "This is why you brush your teeth and not eat if you're tired-" Even though when I brush my teeth I get hungry. Beats the purpose. :M I'm always reminded how much I like bananas. Either I want to eat them all or I get banana'd out pretty fast then have 3 left...Like I do now. Why are they so big anyways? I swear I eat one and that's a whole meal. How is it a snack? 🤔 Then again, I do get full on 5 or 7 big strawberries or 3 normal sized oranges...who eats 3 oranges at once anyways? Now I want strawberries, and starfruit because they're alike to me. :( Catch me eating a whole head of lettuce, with or without ketchup. Core and all. Always down for carrots. I want those normal sized ones. Fun to eat. Eating the whole bag of baby ones is too easy. "Who craves fruits and vegetables?" Me. Me, my fat self and I. ✋😔
BINGO

Melans

Extras

A B

Pages: 123··· 27282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page