PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kirozey's World of Wonder

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 282930

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Requested by: Myself

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Faemueno/Mingo1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Faemueno/Mingo2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Faemueno/Mingo3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Faemueno/Mingo4.png[/img]
Animated Lure:

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Faemueno/Mingo.gif[/img]
Comment: *Vibrates* I was not expecting this to turn out good. I love it so much, so cute~ I'm also trying out a thing to make my signature show after turning it into a gif. It still looks gross but, better than nothing...maybe. Unless people like it without one? (If you use this and would like it without it, LMK. I'm 50/50 on it)
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Requested by: Myself

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Fennekin/Fen1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Fennekin/Fen2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Fennekin/Fen3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Fennekin/Fen4.png[/img]
Animated Lure:

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Fennekin/Fen.gif[/img]
Comment: [SourPls] I'm very happy how this one turned out~ I wasn't really sure why the pose or why I decide to make this lure set but, I did. Maybe it's because there are no Kalos lures and for some reason Fennekin was on my mind. Perhaps I still want to do that melan hunt for a melan female or just 2 for different hands. Will be VERY fun. :'3 I tried to match the fire with the Delphox but, kind of hard if I want to do it the easy/lazy way to make them not stand out when the frame changes. Anyways, still using that signature. I kind of like it? But again- if you don't let me know and i'll yeet it~ (I'm not sure if the revamp applies to Kalos but i'm just going to assume so going forward. Which means I will try to save the lure as SAI file so I can go back and edit it if desired)
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
The other day I got extremely upset over the fact that I have been sleeping on a disgusted mattress for years while everyone else in the house gets to sleep on a nice clean and not foul smelling mattress. I tried everything to clean but from the years of having cats pee on it for no real good reason...it just wasn't enough. So, fueled by rage I tore the mattress apart by hand. With the help of scissors, wire cutters and hog ringer to keep the frame compressed so I could take it outside easy. I tried to take the frame apart so I could take it outside in pieces I could maneuver around things in the house but that didn't work out because I forgot there's wire coiled around the whole thing to keep everything together. Instead I just took the loosened spring sections and folded the whole thing. I hogged it together which was harder than I thought. I forgot some of the wire was still good which made it hard to bend. I'm just glad it worked out on plan C. Plan A: Take it apart layer by layer and then toss it outside. Plan B: Do plan A but toss it out the window Plan C: Scream a bit, maybe cry a little, do plan A but just compress the whole frame and take it outside when people aren't in the way.

break down of layers

Top layer: Was okay to get off. I was able to take my angry and frustrations out on it. 2nd layer: Was just foam so it was fine taking it off. Some parts were hard to pull or rip off for some reason. Kind of satisfying....when it wanted to seperate from the layer belong. 3rd layer: ...hated. Was hard to tear off the springs. Smelt horrid. Soiled beyond my imagination. Disgusting and no wonder why it never smelt good. Can't believe I was sleeping on this for many years. Looked like a murder scene or something. 4th/last layer: Is it a layer? Bottom layer...the spring frame. It's a frame. It's the bottom. Nothing to do to it yet.
All I got to say about this whole thing is....1/10 don't want to do again unless I had to. Things I would do to make things better would be maybe take it outside since it's filled with rust remains and broke spring parts. Maybe could have used a respirator too. My lungs and nose were having a fun time. :) I was sneezing a lot. Aside from all that, on the same day I was doing some random yard work too. Cutting saw grass down to stop it from sucking the nutrients for other stuff. I will have to get down to the roots to remove it. If you don't then it will come right back. I also had to clean the whole kitchen which was also freaking disgusting by the way. 3 other perfectly capable people in this house that have nothing better to do can learn how to clean up. My mom is busying working to do anything so that's why i'm counter her out. She's out there breaking her back to pay for the house, nobody else. I'll gladly clean the house for her, have been for years. Only thing I expect is a small gesture of kindness like a "thank you" or a small treat. Not her whole life. She's done that already anyways to raise us. She's a hard working woman and she do what she wants to relax and enjoy her life. Ahem, anyways. Point is; I did a lot of stuff that day and I was surprised I was able to do all that since most of the time I would be too tired to finish anything. But I did. I did it all in one day...maybe like 12+ hours later but, It got done didn't it? It wouldn't have taken so long if there was some sort of help. :) Also, I made this: I was going to do art but...brain go ooh-ooh-ahh-ahh let's waste time instead. 8am??!!>:M My legs are hurty from the "work" I did all that day. I was only standing, walking and squatting more than normal...which I normally just sit on my butt like I am now. Calling myself out, huehueueheuheuhe. (~u wu)~ At least my feet feel much better. My feet were very much in pain. I'm surprised my arms don't hurt too. Maybe I just skip leg day too much. Using my arms for typing and clicking, LOL. Now I want to work my legs out. I want to have stronk leggies too. I wonder what I can find for weights.... Anyways, imma go sleep now. I'll do pokefarm stuff when I wake up. Blz gib melan. I need one. I'll do more later. I want to hunt something else...maybe. I might have changed my mind about switching and restarting later. Near 3k and no melan cada, how dare. I need at least 2. After that it's more melan sheds for me and ninjask to sell as dp money. u 3u
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I hatched one of my babies~ I need another one for the Nincada. I'll keep this Ninjask but the ones after will be DP money since I just want the Shedinja from them. I was going to make a lure set for them but, I'm tired of this hunt. Nearing 4k for one melan. I think i'm just spoiled from the other nice hunts that have me 2 or 3 by now. :'3 Not fully sure what i'm doing after this. I might hunt Litten for a shiny or albino feral Then maybe something for fast DP in case the new galar things suddenly appear. I should melan hunt something else before then since I know i'm going be without the arceus rank for awhile seeing how people are hoarding boxes more than ever. They know what's up. Smells like legends coming...If I wasn't struggling for zophans for uber and hm stuff I would be too. I wish they came in August. I could of had birthday boxes. qwq Welp, almost reset. Almost done with adopts. Trying to get them done so I can do art things. Working hard. 3 hour work looking like 30 seconds. LOL I'm trying. Pixel struggle is real. Mainly fighting with myself on which forme this is that i'm working on right now. "No its omega- no its normal. No! It's. normal. No it's omega one, just do the omega and go from there" 😔
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
What is this hunt already.....1/98 Hello? o no I knew it. I had that vibe from the start of the day. I know I have all the boosts on plus it's Sei day but, most of the time it's me wasting a crystal. :') I want a male one now....Now i'm suckered in. I was just going to get the shinies and the albino I wanted then DP the rest. Not bred by me, that's fine. Not male, that's fine. Before 100 goal, McScuse me? 1st shiny of the chain, McScuse me? Everybody getting their melans today. I hope anyone else I know who needs their melan gets it today. *Gives blessings*
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey

#MelanColorRant

Okay but why have most of the newer melans been so saturated? I would rather have them dark/dim/dull other than bright and colorful. Some are "fine" like that while others it's too much color and it seems like it's another shiny version other than melan. Them being green all the time is one meme but, just take the sat' down a bit. I've been always taking those sprites and making them how I feel they would look. I've also made prediction ones and it's pretty much spot on other than it being way more saturated that I put. Just cut it down in half or 20 notches. Like when I do that in GIMP the saturation bar is 0. I click the slide bar to the left twice, that's -20 sat'. Anyways- that's what I do....not sure what program they use. Most likely something nicer that grabs pixel colors and colors them quick and easy. I'm not say it's all trash. I'm just saying I feel they have too much color. There are ones that are "neon" melans and those make more sense in a small few cases. Just remember, that's the fun thing about opinions- they're always wrong to someone else. This is mine. This is how I feel with these new melan colors coming out too colorful. Where some need more color or some to be darker, others need less color.
Anyways, that drama rant out of the way. So I didn't add it but I got a melan apple not too far from that last one. I still need one more that's male. Getting tricky since new tournament pokemon along with the MCW things as well. I need to do art and hunt things. I've been playing WoW and Skyrim. Not on the computer or pokefarm as much. I told myself I wouldn't be, temptations. Just let me get a melan and i'll let you do whatever ADD. Mainly need to do art. Getting out of hand again and I wonder why people don't bother following up. u wu Imma go to bed, brain being spicy and sassy.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Jamming out to every other version of "One-Winged Angel" from FF7 and if I say "SEPHIROTH!" one verse too soon or at the wrong verse I don't know what I will do...other than give myself a dirty look in the 3rd person. "I don't even like him remember? Just enjoy the other songs of the series, they're good too." *Sees his other "outfit" in Smash* "OH NO HE'S HOT!" Please no...not this kind of rabbit hole again. It took me months to get over Cloud just because he's not all polygons. Send help...it's Dante from DMC5 all over again. Oh wait, I'm still not over him either. I didn't like him neither, I liked Nero. I kinda still do tho...👉👈 I swear the guys I'm into either have silver/white hair or long hair...or both. *squints and points at Sephiroth* DO NOT... Listen, you're cool with your wing and your purpose of existing but, please don't make me another fan girl. Thank you. *Jams out to the drum and bass lines in One-Winged Angel* bro why did he kill mario?
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey

Probably TMI;UTI struggles

Me: Doesn't feel like drinking much of anything, not even water My urinary track: I'm about to do something what's called a "pro game move" Me: *Suffers a UTI for almost a week now* I should have chugged that water more often. So now I've been chugging water like it's a fine meal. Which is good for my whole body actually. I drunk so much that it actually made me full. Again which isn't a bad thing. Remember to hydrate kids, even if you're not thirsty. Drink. Drink the water. Drink a bottle a day at least. Don't let your body tell you you've done a poor job at hydrating when it's too late to reverse the problem it caused. Sorry is this TMI? I need to take the medication like it says if I want it gone. I don't do three doses a day like it suggests. I need to. I might tomorrow to give it a boost. Today only two. 6 pills in 1 day my body doesn't like that. At least they're small pills.
TL;DR or TMI: Appreciate your innards and hydrate before you too will be in pain and or discomfort for days. u wu
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
*Banging heard from my room* My mom at the door: What's the noise? Me peeking out of my room: Nothing, I fixed it don't worry about it. 8) Mom: Fixing what? What happened? Me: It's fixed don't worry about it- *Slowly closing the door while sliding my face back* Don't worry about it. It fixed. :) Mom: ??? So, the cable for the tv popped out of the wall socket in a way where it won't go back into a socket which turns to tighten into the wall port. I had to use wire cutters to make the ring bigger for it to slip back on. After I did that I had to make the ring smaller again. It's metal so I would need plyers to do so. BUT- I didn't have the patients for that since I was already mad that I couldn't put it back together in a simple way. I had a hammer in my room for opening and closing the vent on the ceiling so I was banging the wire end with the hammer on my desk until it looked normal and functional. I didn't know my mom was in the kitchen so that's why or how she heard me doing that. I thought she was sleeping since it was her day off. owo Can't leave me alone with anything. But hey, at least I fixed it and we didn't need to look for old parts from Dish days. Also, why are these baby carrots so big? Normally the biggest ones are 1 inch and the rest are under. These are 1 inch minimal and 1.5 inches thick. -thonk- I ate like, 5 and I'm full. Several bites can be taken out of them other than just one, smh. Anyways, that's all I want to share. Sure art but, maybe later. u wu
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Shiny Charm Charging (30)
Charm/s Fee Discount ()
10%
Discount %
1 100 90 0
2 180 162 10
3 240 216 20
4 280 252 30
5 300 270 40
6 320 288 47
7 340 306 51
8 360 324 55
9 380 342 58
10 400 360 60
11 420 378 62
12 440 396 63
13 460 414 65
14 480 432 66
15 500 450 67
16 520 468 68
17 540 486 68
18 560 504 69
19 580 522 69
20 600 540 70
21 620 558 70
22 640 576 71
23 660 594 71
24 680 612 72
25 700 630 72
26 720 648 72
27 740 666 73
28 760 684 73
29 780 702 73
30 800 720 73
~ ⭐ ~ ~ ⭐ ~

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page