PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kirozey's World of Wonder

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 282930

KirØzey's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKirØzey
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Just having one of those days where I just want to chug a 2 liter of soda, eat a whole pizza and go to sleep while watching spongebob. The only thing I can't make happen is that liter of soda. But I got cans of soda. Two more slices and i've eaten a whole pizza myself in 2 hours. I got spongbobu on tv so, there's no stopping me...other than myself wanting to click and see if I can get a melan keychain and then get the other albinos I need to mega them and then Arceus rank will be mine. Well, I have to wait for someone to get me a albino sweet female skiddo so I can mega her but, yee. Other than that. 2 megas for myself to hunt and try to look for someone to sell me a female mewtwo so I can mega her too. THEN...I will be done. Yep. I just need 4 more dexes and my first Arceus rank will be mine~ (I can almost taste it.) . . . Yeah, I could ask someone for the dexes but like, I want to do it myself. I have some people in mind to ask for the dexes if I give up. Don't worry. u wu Imma go raid that pizza now. Getting sleepy and eating until I full so soon is making me more sleepy. But I wanna click so bad. q 3q I also want to art but, I guess those poor people will have to suffer with me. Soon(TM) Thank Neptune nobody paid for it right? Ha ha...i'm paying for it. Possible lure set will be posted next. Oooor... A T.T.T.
Team Type Template
will be posted. Wish me luck. Ight, g'nighty~
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Requested by: Moongirl

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Bruxish/Br1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Bruxish/Br2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Bruxish/Br3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Bruxish/Br4.png[/img]
Comment: I didn't have a good idea is one reason for it being delayed very much. Life got in the way, MMO project having issues, more mental issues, and I wasn't in the mood for art at all for a long time. I wanted to art but didn't have the mental energy. I got some inspiration from viewing some art from other farmer and it gave me some energy for my imagination rainbow. I couldn't choose between "Open or closed mouth" and "Open or closed "flower" so I just chose to have them both closed, lol. I like it overall. I had other poses in my head but, I decided to stop wasting time fighting myself and just pick the first one. (These are also uploaded to the PF uploader as you can already tell by the URL)
Requested by: Secret User

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Articuno/Art1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Articuno/Art2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Articuno/Art3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Articuno/Art4.png[/img]
Comment: Don't look at their feet, they are sensitive about their feet. Shh. Secret lure set mission completed. Another lure set that was put off, because of personal reasons, finally complete and I feel good about it~ #FeelsGoodMan Also Articuno looks like a baby bird for some reason? Bab birb best birb, yiss.

New Variant Spoilers/Discussion

Get ready for some more salt and hate towards the new noodle boi/gurl. *Sips tea* (Don't worry, I give love to it too) . . .
I'm sorry...just had to. Don't get me wrong, it's very noodle and cute. BUT....My memory of Ryukuza was not this. It was more Rayquaza like and fierce. No no...not this. I had better visions for it. We have the time and skills for a good revamp. If this was called something else it wouldn't be a slap in the face. Raygon. Rayquagon. Something not Ryukuza. Right now Ryukuza are not transferable much like the Metabbit. I know one of the reasons why it couldn't be added might be because it now has a pre evo and evolution but, i'm sure there is a way to make it so. Just make it so that the old one is now the 1st stage evolution. Boom. Other pokemon had a name and sprite change it worked out fine. (Dracater which is now called Searene and looks very different). I brought it up in the discord server about it, he said it reminded him to talk to the others about it. I thought it meant we were going to have our cute metal bunnies but, nope. I hope it happens sooner or later. People told me it was because it was still new. I'm sure now people will say i'm making stuff up, lol. Anyways, final thoughts. Cute and a nice addition? Yes. Ryukuza? No.
I wish the best of luck to all who decide to hunt it if it ever does become a breedable thing. I don't remember if it was breedable back then, I remember it being in the gold shop and that's all. lol. Good ol' pokefarm days. Where we still screamed for gold. At least gold is easier to get to some degree now. Trading for it is much, much better. Good sprite work and good digital work. Very nice. 👌😗👌 Was worth the clicking as every other MCW. Now to go yeet or sit on that voucher
"1, 2, 3 *croinch* melan"

History?

[02/May/2019 12:02:42] Albino hatched with Level 7 Albino Radar +Über [02/May/2019 12:02:42] Shiny hatched 151/3468 in chain +Charm +Über [01/May/2019 00:32:04] Egg bred in DayCare by Kirozey Yes, happy things. Sad she didn't take either of natures though. Oh well, still love~
Yes, it happened. I'm happy. I had my doubts so I was going to end the hunt at 3.5k or 4k. My first over 2k hunt and it's bootiful. Now let's see how I feel about the hunt at 3.5k or 4k. Depends on my feelings towards Snorunt. Sometimes there's dry moments and I hate everything so, if that happens it might get the snip for real this time. Not sure why I picked that name. I did say I would give it a V name. Something Vivian or Vinny related. (Hmm, I can't imagine why) - Cut to me watching videos from people named Vinny
Vinesauce
and Vivian
Vivian Tries
- I will keep the hunt going until the chain I said above, or if I get a male one huehue. It would be really something for the record books for me if that happened. Anyways, that's all. I'll stop rubbing it in your face. I hope you get your melan soon if you are hunting for one. ; u; Best part of waking up, is a melan in your party...cup.
Requested by: [Nobody]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Totodile/To1.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Totodile/To2.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Totodile/To3.png[/img]

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Totodile/To4.png[/img]
Comment: Don't be angry at me for the colors, I just took the logic of the normal and followed it through to the melan, if you don't like it you can always PM me. I can still change it. I just thought it looked more cute and I wouldn't mind those colors. Bonus Lure:

Code

[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Kirozey/Lure_Sets/Totodile/ToGif.gif[/img]
I don't know if I will ever hunt them any time soon but, I love this so much~ No idea what possessed me to make a Toto set but, here they are. Enjoy~
Random near 8am rant because I was woken with a ping from discord on my phone. Was a annoying ping... Basically all I gotta say is: Unless my business has your name on it, stay out of my business. K thanks bai Felicia. In other news, I need to remember to update the lure post. I forget what else. Oh well. Imma just go back to being mildly depressed still and scream into my pillow. Who I need to wash actually... Help. *Grabby Ditto nubs at you with sad eyes*
Me: I wish I had requests to do lure sets, I'm kind of bored of pixels again. Also me: ...You do know we do have one in a PM right? YOU MARKED IT IMPORTANT! Me: Oh...yeah I forgot tee-hee. Maybe once things calm down and we have order in this household I will try to start on it. ------------------------------ SO, I think I talked about one of sister's situations about her living location and all that, well, now she's going to stay here for "4 weeks" she said. I kind of squinted at her in my head(Probably was Suineko). So I have to move all my stuff from the guest room to my room. I've spent a few hours getting it all packs to limit the back and forth, then spent a while moving stuff in here into the closet and setting things back up. It's not how it used to be but, it's also kind of nicer. I put the old pc in the closet too. I thought about trying to see if I can hook it up to have two but, eh. My feet are gonna explode if I would have tried that. The only real issue I have about is...the bed. I needed and wanted help with getting a new bed over the past months and it seems like everyone forgot about it so I have to suffer. It's disgusting no matter how much I bleach and strub. It's very old to start with. I want a futon or something I can fold up out of the way so the cats can't scratch, barf, or pee on. Those are some of the reasons why it's so gross. It's stained all that nasty stuff. I didn't have a problem sleeping on it before because I managed it every day but, it's been months since I was last on this bed so, yeah. You can imagine. I will most likely try to clean it after i'm done with this break. Bleach and whatever it anyways then hope it dries by reset since that's when I normally sleep now. Sad part is I don't remember where I used to put my PS3, I think it was under the TV but I can't remember if I did that or I had it plugged it but still protected from that cats somehow. But hey, at least I can see my own cats, have clean sheets and see my mulberry tree and stuff outside my window again. I got the PC stuff done. I guess the tv stuff is next and then bed stuff? I think by the time I finish it might be bedtime, lol. Also if my friend doesnt stop teasing me about Sword and Shield spoilers I'm going to slap him. I'm going to go ALLLL the way to Oklahoma to slap him. Yes. "You wouldn't slap a guy with glasses would you?" I will if he spoils my game. >:C
Photobucket has finally done it...it has finally made me want to abandon the site. It has now RUINED ALL of my images with the watermarks. I'm done with the site. I'm going to find ways to work around it. I don't know what i'm going to do with the images I have on there already. I'll try something. When comes to DA long url links for no reason, I think I have found a site that can shorten the links and not punish me for not buying a upgraded account. I think. We shall see. I can still use the site's uploader but, that also has a limit and is still weird to me. Just not as easy to do that kind of stuff unless it was quick. It's fun to add my lure sets there though. All the other lure sets should be on my DA. So they're safeish. RIP all those orders though. People are going to see those ugly watermarks all over their orders and not want them anymore. I'm sorry everyone. I can't help that photobucket is now annoying and wants your money for a service that used to be free without consequences, look at them now...like any other "free" image hosting site. I joined and used that site because of how easy and no watermarked my images were to use. Now I don't know what to do. Only thing I can see right now is "DA + url shortener" method. Which might be a short run as well. It's okay, we'll get through this together. ; u;
Hi it me. Just posting my TR(Team Race) specials.
Team Shattered Psyche (Psychic) Status: 0 Shiny - None - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Albino I try not to take from the shelter and more of the lab so, I deeply apologize if these were your eggs. You can come take my Scraggy eggs all you want out of spite.
Okay I do have some other news. I hope to finish a lure set or two for friends who ordered a while back and also the poor person who asked for one before them. I've been told in the MMO game project that my work isn't needed right now. Which threw me off completely but also me was doing a dance because that meant I can finally work on the stack of art ideas and plans. A few hours later team be like: HEY, I got an idea. Let's get some ideas on the new region. That's right, a new region; we startin' over bois it's official. So now i'm lying on the ground and pretending to be dead while I go into sneaky mode to work on other things.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page